FE4 THREAD

Fia

Okay.

Eh?

Besides Superbus sounds regal enough, it's the name ot a Roman King after all. Superbustus just sounds as you said. Silly.

Bus can't think of his nickname in Latin, just like I can't think of his nickname in English.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultra vanilla? Super mega vanilla extreme? Yeah, that's right, EXTREME!

The kind that gets better the longer you wait?

Well I forgot what kind of vanilla but it's not the typical plain light-yellow vanilla, it's probably vanilla + something.

Oh, I love all of the playable characters equally so far. They all have such great dynamics, especially Yukki's. Tatsuya's smile though, made going through the bomb shelter worth it.

His voice puts Naoya's to shame.

In that case, I like strawberry ice cream as strawberry ice cream and not strawberry flavored ice cream.

Oh and I now have the best wallpaper ever.

Oh yes, the playable characters are all nice. And now you made me want to continue it despite horrible controls. Hmm...maybe I can do it, anyway.

Hmm, the best ice cream I've had is Mövenpick. I think their flavours are all natural, so it would be strawberry ice cream for me as well.

That's a nice wallpaper, and it reminds me that I haven't started on Devil Survivor yet...I got discouraged when I found out Mara is female in this.

____ person above you topics are horrible.

The worst is count to xxxxxx posts.

Oh God, count to xxxxxx posts really are the worst. I know me and some other guys hassled this "count to one million!!!!!1111" topic on some other forum because it was so dumb and pointless. Eventually though, the guys living in that topic got annoyed and reported it to the admin. :x

I used to live in a person above you thread back in FESS

lol

Edited by Lagiacrus

Strange things result when my sleep is interrupted. I woke up and got on the computer until I realized it was like, 6:50 AM so I went to sleep, and when I slept I dreamed I saw this thing that was like "assistant admin." And then I'm thinking "cool, NTG took up the mantle again."

And then I found out it wasn't her.

For whatever reason it was Rei Rei.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Strange things result when my sleep is interrupted. I woke up and got on the computer until I realized it was like, 6:50 AM so I went to sleep, and when I slept I dreamed I saw this thing that was like "assistant admin." And then I'm thinking "cool, NTG took up the mantle again."

And then I found out it wasn't her.

For whatever reason it was Rei Rei.

You have strange fantasies.

I wasn't mocking you, Lux. I'm serious. ._.

Oh. Well to be fair I'm still groggy. After having so much sleep and then this day of only a little it doesn't sit well with me...

What are they then?

They're dreams. Dreams are processes that recycle various memories and try to sort them in a way the brain can understand.

Which makes me wonder why I dream about the future a lot.

EDIT: @ Musashi: Oh, I don't have those kinds of dreams! ;~;

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Dreams are processes that recycle various memories and try to sort them in a way the brain can understand.

No. Not necessarily. I'd even say that most often, it isn't the case.

Edited by Marthur

Neither do I, you little pervert. >_>

How would I be the pervert if you were the one dreaming them, good sir?

Or are these more like the sweet dreams that would make people go "awwww"?

No. Not necessarily. I'd even say that most often, it isn't the case.

Premonitions? Rei Rei for assistant admin? IT COULD HAPPEN.

How would I be the pervert if you were the one dreaming them, good sir?

Because you are the one who immediately assumed my dreams were sexual in nature. >__>

Because you are the one who immediately assumed my dreams were sexual in nature. >__>

But it'd be perverted if I took pleasure from that idea, rather than appalled. <__< And c'mon, the way you said it made it sound like you were embarrassed. xD

But it'd be perverted if I took pleasure from that idea, rather than appalled. <__< And c'mon, the way you said it made it sound like you were embarrassed. xD

I AM embarrassed. I don't like it when people I know from the internet randomly show up in my dreams. I wake up feeling like someone molested me in my sleep. >__> And then I realize it was all in my mind, making the feeling so much worse.

Edited by Charlie

I can't believe I sent an email to IS regarding FE12.

Flattering their ego while insulting their intelligence was kinda amusing though.

I don't even expect an answer anyway, because despite their site being in English, the email adress was Japanese.

I AM embarrassed. I don't like it when people I know from the internet randomly show up in my dreams. I wake up feeling like someone molested me in my sleep. >__>

I feel the same when people tell me I appear in their dreams.