• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer HorribleSubs due to honorifics that Commie doesn't have. Nyanko-sensei has to be Nyanko-sensei. You just can't take that away after two seasons.

They're CrunchyRoll rips though.

I'm hearing great things about Hatsuyuki (not speedsub). Better quality than the last two and has honorifics.

Okay. I'll wait until Hatsuyuki releases some more episodes before starting.

*blocks NTG* nyehaha

Rei Rei got cockblocked too often. Now he is finding enjoyment in doing it to others.

After almost 100 pictures based around him, you still make that question?

More like 200.

Also not only this wasn't dead on a friday, but I also bookmarked some pages... which I haven't done since forever.

Well, you know full well what I'm talking about.

Nope.

This is truth.

Love wouldn't be the best way of describing it.

Also not only this wasn't dead on a friday, but I also bookmarked some pages... which I haven't done since forever.

Madness!

Hey Marthur, guess what.

Rei Rei got cockblocked too often. Now he is finding enjoyment in doing it to others.

Hey, gotta know why you did to me that much.

HMPH.

NOT CLICKING.

Let me guess... it isn't like you proofread because you want to, you just happened to see those mistakes and couldn't help posting about them

Let me guess... it isn't like you proofread because you want to, you just happened to see those mistakes and couldn't help posting about them

That's right. I don't even like being helpful anyway......

P020: You don't need to pay attention to every time I say I don't want to do it, you know.

>You don't have to listen to me when I say I don't want to do something, you know.

P035: Why don't aren't you going back

Why don't you go back or why aren't you going back

That's right. I don't even like being helpful anyway......

P020: You don't need to pay attention to every time I say I don't want to do it, you know.

>You don't have to listen to me when I say I don't want to do something, you know.

That sounds like Leaf is saying "you could always ignore me!", but I think he just means "you could ignore me some times"

If there are no objections, I'll change that "when I say" to "every time I say"

P035: Why don't aren't you going back

Why don't you go back or why aren't you going back

I was going to use the former at first, but then noticed that a mook would probably not get away with saying that to a princess

Stupid leftover

That sounds like Leaf is saying "you could always ignore me!", but I think he just means "you could ignore me some times"

If there are no objections, I'll change that "when I say" to "every time I say"

I thought about that afterwards... and thought this would be better:

>You don't always have to listen to me when I say I don't want to do something, you know.

I thought about that afterwards... and thought this would be better:

>You don't always have to listen to me when I say I don't want to do something, you know.

I can already see NTG suggesting something else

Soluna and NTG are both Fias.

However, there's still hope that NTG might turn into a decent person and not be tainted by this thread.

Whaaat I'm still decent. :(:

Well she is being "poked" rather often...

Whaaaaaat. Those are normal pokes. :(:

I can already see NTG suggesting something else

Actually, that one sounds fine.

9 oppresion -> oppression

13 liberate the people of all land -> liberate the people of all the land

29 "seemed to be...?" -> "seemed to be"...?

34 near the fortress.. -> near the fortress...

35 importanly -> importantly

43 he entered without complains -> he entered without complaining

45 "support." -> "support". (2 of these)

46 "support..." -> "support"...

lol Aless sneezing all the time

ooh Julia giggling at Aless ohwait she's happy because she's going shopping with Celice :| I wonder if that shopping is ever going to happen

Whaaaaaat. Those are normal pokes. :(:

Unless I'm the one doing it. Then TheEnd tries to make it sound like something perverted. >__>

... wait, I think I remember your brother telling me the opposite of that.

*googles* what the... don't tell me I was always wrong :(: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD ANYMORE

I think you just got some homework, then.

Indeed. I am looking into it...

Well, I know that punctuation usually goes inside quote marks when you are, for example, writing stories and people are talking. He said, "What are you doing?" But in general...

Some page. I'm with the first comment by "Bamboo Forest". It seems logical to me to have the punctuation outside of the quote marks if a single phrase is being quoted. Anyhow, it seems to be the usual and traditional (and American English) way to put stuff inside the quote marks. Having it outside is more British (and more logical!!!).

So I don't know which you prefer.

Indeed. I am looking into it...

Well, I know that punctuation usually goes inside quote marks when you are, for example, writing stories and people are talking. He said, "What are you doing?" But in general...

Some page. I'm with the first comment by "Bamboo Forest". It seems logical to me to have the punctuation outside of the quote marks if a single phrase is being quoted. Anyhow, it seems to be the usual and traditional (and American English) way to put stuff inside the quote marks. Having it outside is more British (and more logical!!!).

So I don't know which you prefer.

That's what I thought. But then I was told "no." ;_;

British English > American English.

Any English I can understand > any English I can't understand (though I'm talking about spoken English here

Lunch.

Edited by TheEnd