• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, the ghost's back!

Signing in to announce you I'm currently back at translating Fujimori. It's too hot out there, forced to stop my current Hikari & Kotoko Run of Memories Ringing On and shut my Japanese PS2 to cool it off, so I could use that time for Fujimori.

Already translated in English in a few minutes half of Stage 8, currently on the other half, hope to finish the draft by tonight (or tomorrow at worst). And I'll go straight to Stage 9 as soon as I finish translating Stage 8.

By the way, Midayle is so Oblivious To Love it's mind-boggling. See for yourself, people who can read Japanese out there.

Edited by AceNoctali

Signing in to announce you I'm currently back at translating Fujimori. It's too hot out there, forced to stop my current Hikari & Kotoko Run of Memories Ringing On and shut my Japanese PS2 to cool it off, so I could use that time for Fujimori.

Already translated in English in a few minutes half of Stage 8, currently on the other half, hope to finish the draft by tonight (or tomorrow at worst). And I'll go straight to Stage 9 as soon as I finish translating Stage 8.

Welcome back. :D

Yay! *dances ridiculously*

You might want to post the drafts here, maybe? NTG and I have been doing proofreading work recently.

Edited by Marthur

By the way, Midayle is so Oblivious To Love it's mind-boggling. See for yourself, people who can read Japanese out there.

... this month is just getting better and better

There's a manga? The adventures of Kuranosuke and fashion continues?! 8D

The anime was adapted from a still on-going manga yes.

The story differs when Tsukimi is working on her second dress, which is kind of nice for me because I thought the ending of the anime was crap.

Attenborough was never good with the ladies.

Old Levin is like Oberstein.

But if you join Poplan and him, you kinda get Levin. But it's just my random thoughts

Hi to everyone who greeted me :)

Stage 8 English draft done. I'm uploading it, as well as Stage 8 RAW scans, on my site. TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, Vincent, in a few minutes, I'm sending you a PM containing the links towards them, so you can correct and proofread the draft, and edit the scans.