• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Saving.

I could totally see it. Ninian would be an ice/dragon type with the moves ice beam, body slam, earthquake, and transform. She'd be a glass cannon, in terms of competitive play.

Absolutely not.

I KNEW MY FE FAX (SOMEWHAT) BEFORE I CAME HERE SO YEAH DON'T HATE SoC

Hi, Lux

Hi

I could totally see it. Ninian would be an ice/dragon type with the moves ice beam, body slam, earthquake, and transform. She'd be a glass cannon, in terms of competitive play.

I KNEW MY FE FAX (SOMEWHAT) BEFORE I CAME HERE SO YEAH DON'T HATE SoC

Hi

Meh, I dunno. I would assume 2 forms, rather than the one(I know you put transform, but that doesn't work in context)

Either the two forms would be 'seperate' such as the Rotoms or item/move based such as Arceus and Meloetta.

Enjoy.

And Eliwood is her trainer:

EliwoodandNinian17.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, I knew it was a bad idea to give a vague answer, like I gave previously. However, I've been busy working on FE13 updates, so I didn't have time to make an official statement.

As Tangerine mentioned, regardless of my personal dislike of the Mia badge, I won't be adding any user-contributed badges any time soon. I also won't be working on any new badges due to lack of free time. Also, you shouldn't get worked up about my dislike of the Mia badge--I'm really quite picky don't like some of my own badges.

Additionally, I don't believe it's a good idea to allow a handful of members a badge of their choice, even if they took the time to made it themselves, because it's plain favouritism. If I let you have Mia, what's to stop every other member adding their favourite character?

I honestly completely understand that members want badges of characters that they like, that's why I even bothered to implement a system to let members choose badges. However, if you really want your favourite character displayed when you post, use an avatar or signature : P

*sniff*

Moe Vincent can stand his ground if he needs to.