• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You call her bad all the time.

All you have to do is have an ALLCAPS argument again!

Wait that might not work if she just hibye's in the middle of it

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hi Sask

And also goodnight

Oh and I can say hi BLS too~ but mostly I was saying hi Sask because it fit my leaving =3

Total Posts - 1990709

Sooooo clooooooose

^___^

Hello. :)

Don't worry, my participation in this forum so low nowadays, only veteran members and people interested in my FE4 translation works rememeber about me. Ha ha ^^'''

I couldn't forget u. You've helped in the translations with the FE4 manga scans and the translation patch for FE4 assisting Twikitri. =D

Hello Genealogy Thread!

Hiya BLS! =3

Awwwwww <3

Hi Sask I'm not going to sleep now =D

Night.

/hugs

^__^

Sask just got super emotional all of a sudden and realized how special we are to him is all =3

/huggy

<3

Edited by リズ

SMT4 advertisment?

[spoiler=SMT4 advertisement]1338350283338.png

On the one hand, hype, on the other hand stop making me want a 3DS, on the third and final hand where do you fit now Bizarre Adventure?

SMT4 advertisment?

[spoiler=SMT4 advertisement]1338350283338.png

On the one hand, hype, on the other hand stop making me want a 3DS, on the third and final hand where do you fit now Bizarre Adventure?

Fuck yeah SMT.

Persona and Devil Survivor can suck it.

Oh happy day.

I've just accessed the Wifi shop with my FE12 import and bought some things. 2 Brave Swords, a Recover Staff, 2 Brave Lances and a Sword Breaker. This was in Chapter 5. =) Just letting y'all know that the Wifi shop can be used with imports on a DS lite.

Edited by リズ

I've figured it work too. :awesome:

DSLites don't have regional lockout!

Third hand huh I suppose Strange Journey is a MERE SPIN-OFF now.

Swordbreaker. PERFECT.

I can kill Astram with this is chapter 9. :lol:

Er... You're welcome. Which is kind of strange for me to say after making things more complicated.

I should be able to do that, starting in 15 days though, since I'm not exactly done with school.

Don't worry about it. I need to build my buffer, which means I have to translate on .txt files at least 8 Stages.

Ideally, it would be awesome if I could do both the last two Stages of Vol.2, and the integrality of Vol. 3 (which has 7 Stages like Vol.1 and Vol.2) by the time of those 15 days.

I plan to work on those translations two or three hours at least every day so I keep a good pace.

I couldn't forget u. You've helped in the translations with the FE4 manga scans and the translation patch for FE4 assisting Twikitri. =D

Speaking of Twikitri, I saw he recently has begun to work again on the FE4 translation patch. I have to drop by the topic and tell him he can count on me on translating every ending bit he lacks, if he's interested.

Speaking of Twikitri, I saw he recently has begun to work again on the FE4 translation patch. I have to drop by the topic and tell him he can count on me on translating every ending bit he lacks, if he's interested.

Ha ha... I might be savvy in the ways of FE GBA hacking, but that's because the tools are there for me.

When he sent the FE6 translation patch tools to Popo, I didn't know what to make of it. XD

Compared to Twikitri, I am a MUSHI DESU.

Ha ha... I might be savvy in the ways of FE GBA hacking, but that's because the tools are there for me.

When he sent the FE6 translation patch tools to Popo, I didn't know what to make of it. XD

Compared to Twikitri, I am a MUSHI DESU.

Twilkitri has been doing that ever since I first met him.

And that was 8 years ago.

Twilkitri has been doing that ever since I first met him.

And that was 8 years ago.

Damn, time passes by FAST. To think we all met each other back in 2003...

And, ha ha, do you remember, TheEnd? At that time, I had no knowledge of Japanese, and begged Iris and Summerwolf for screenshot translations of FE4... :lol:

Edited by AceNoctali

Damn, time passes by FAST. To think we met each other back in 2003...

And, ha ha, do you remember, TheEnd? At that time, I had no knowledge of Japanese, and begged Iris and Summerwolf for screenshot translations of FE4... :lol:

Meanwhile, I used to act like I knew something even though it was pretty much just kana, hahaha.

Edited by TheEnd

Meanwhile, I used to act like I knew something even though it was pretty much just kana, hahaha.

Ha ha ha, indeed. Good times, good times. :p

Okay, I'm going to bed. I'll continue working on Stage 13's translation tomorrow, and will come back here tomorrow evening for a report of my progression.

Good night, everyone~