• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Grah I'm angry and I will gush as if any of you care.

My sister is a pain, she's a slob, she has two guinea pigs that somehow get shavings out of their cage that I have to clean up. It's bad enough she let's her son mess up everything too, now I have to clean up after two rats.

By the way I went job hunting today, I have a good feeling about Target. And I have a car that I want to buy that's 38 thousand luuuul. Cars are stupidly expensive.

I live in the past, young man

As do I.

It takes a real man to make no progress whatsoever.

If through the winds of time the stone soul of a man manages to hold on to his original form, I would call that a victory.

I am seriously thinking about voting for him. The problem is that he is damn 86.

Hey, that happened here in the last election.

People voted for Itamar and elected Zezé Perrella (since Itamar died months later), lol.

So when my mom picked me up... she made me drive once she got there. XD

lol, fine.

Then there's the part where she left my CD in.

Shuffle was trolling me.

It was Chiki's FE13 Theme, then Distant Utopia for Fa and Sophia... then Reminiscence.

Someone just shoot me.

By the way I went job hunting today, I have a good feeling about Target. And I have a car that I want to buy that's 38 thousand luuuul. Cars are stupidly expensive.

My favourite cars are all stupidly expensive, too. But I'll buy one of 'em one day.

"A fetish (derived from the French fétiche; which comes from the Portuguese feitiço; and this in turn from Latin facticius, "artificial" and facere, "to make") is an object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular, a man-made object that has power over others. Essentially, fetishism is the emic attribution of inherent value or powers to an object."

That's the key word: believed. Using this definition, the object only has "powers" because the person who fetishizes attributes those qualities to it, not because it has any actual powers. As such, it is a psychological quirk of the person who perceives said powers and not an actual quality of the object itself.

:-_-:

Oh, I see Ninji Ikari is back.

Edited by Charlie

That's the key word: believed. Using this definition, the object only has "powers" because the person who fetishizes attributes those qualities to it, not because it has any actual powers. As such, it is a psychological quirk of the person who perceives said powers and not an actual quality of the object itself.

Eh, fair enough then.

Hey, that happened here in the last election.

People voted for Itamar and elected Zezé Perrella (since Itamar died months later), lol.

The guy sounds like the BR voice of Mumm-Ra. 'cept with a more shaky voice and a caipira accent.