FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah I know how that feeling, tried Dante once had hard time getting in and the bold cancel consistently so yeah dropped him.

Hopefully.

Indeed the shakes are good couldn't finish it though.

I can bold cancel 100% of the time on pad, but since I started using stick a couple of months ago I couldnt do it as often, kept coming out as a level three when I had the meter

Dante is actually an honest character in this game, I think. He has dumb stuff...but you have to work for it

YOU COULDNT FINISH THE SHAKE?

aw man now I feel like I have to go out and get a shake tomorrow

TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT WAS LOST

goddamn now you californians make me want to go on the west coast just to raid fast food joints

having only stayed in london canada for a couple weeks I am not equipped to comment on the quality of quick cuisine up there

but im pretty sure

WE HAVE THE BEST FAST FOOD JOINTS ON THE CONTINENT

THE COOOOOOOOOOONTINENT

I will concede that the east coast has superior hole-in-the-wall type places though

Edited by Pride

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

having only stayed in london canada for a couple weeks I am not equipped to comment on the quality of quick cuisine up there

but im pretty sure

WE HAVE THE BEST FAST FOOD JOINTS ON THE CONTINENT

THE COOOOOOOOOOONTINENT

I will concede that the east coast has superior hole-in-the-wall type places though

I don't think it's going to compare. I'd say arguably our most well known restaurant is actually a donut and coffee shop, owned and named after a hockey player no less.

Philly cheese steeeeeeeeeeeak

also wtf panthers

Proper reaction to a Five Guys burger.

Markstorm looks like he's finally settled down. It's helping a lot.

I am not familiar with this one.

Although Fuddruckers is pretty dang goooooooooooood.

Probably just one of a kind thing Fuddruckers it is.

Fuddruckers is quite good as well.

My friend tells me to try it, just that it's pretty expensive to me.

You must try it at least once before judging off of price.

PS - 5 GUYS IS GREAT

REALLY GREAT

BUT I MUST SWEAR BY THE INN N OUT

Five Guys is upscale In-N-Out.

In price and value.

I know how big those legendary Inn N Out burgers can get, but how big can those from Five Guys get?

Or is it quality over quantity?

The burgers from Five Guys are generally a hearty size, but not huge. Magnificently made, however. Plus they give you not only some of the best fries you can get anywhere (something In-N-Out really lacks in my opinion, as I don't find their fries particularly tasty), but they come in large serving cups and they dump another scoop of fries into your bag for free.

I'd say 'quality over quantity' fits well.

Inn n out will technically give you as much burger as you are prepared to handle

just plug into the the equation mXc where m=meat patties and c=cheese slices

ask and receive

Five guys burgers are, as stated by dear Mr. Pilot, elegantly composed and masterfully prepared

but theres a certain something in the style of the inn n out burger that just makes it better for me

Five guys fries are elder god tier, though. Gimme Inn n out burger and shake with five guys fries and thats a meal of legend

Edited by Pride

Inn n out will technically give you as much burger as you are prepared to handle

just plug into the the equation mXc where m=meat patties and c=cheese slices

ask and receive

Five guys burgers are, as stated by dear Mr. Pilot, elegantly composed and masterfully prepared

but theres a certain something in the style of the inn n out burger that just makes it better for me

Five guys fries are elder god tier, though. Gimme Inn n out burger and shake with five guys fries and thats a meal of legend

Sir, I must say, you have excellent taste in burger joints.

why are we having this conversation at past midnight and making me hungry

Apparently there's a bunch of Five Guys in my province.

Sadly they're all in the Montreal area. Like plenty of other fast foods >_>

find a way dio

you can find a way

Vancouver likely has both due to a large amount of Asians and being on the Pacific.

Ah alright thanks.

I can bold cancel 100% of the time on pad, but since I started using stick a couple of months ago I couldnt do it as often, kept coming out as a level three when I had the meterDante is actually an honest character in this game, I think. He has dumb stuff...but you have to work for itYOU COULDNT FINISH THE SHAKE?aw man now I feel like I have to go out and get a shake tomorrowTO MAKE UP FOR WHAT WAS LOSThaving only stayed in london canada for a couple weeks I am not equipped to comment on the quality of quick cuisine up therebut im pretty sureWE HAVE THE BEST FAST FOOD JOINTS ON THE CONTINENTTHE COOOOOOOOOOONTINENTI will concede that the east coast has superior hole-in-the-wall type places though

Ah, yeah the burgers filled me up then I just gave my shake to Dagron.

You must try it at least once before judging off of price.Five Guys is upscale In-N-Out.In price and value.

Alright, maybe one day when friends want to go for a gather.

I'm surprised people like In n Out so much.

Then again I eat everything plain so maybe that's why I don't like it.

Those cheap fresh burgers get almost everyone, fries could be better but I guess they seem to be "natural" fries.

Edited by Generic Operator

I eat my stuff relatively plain as well.

When it comes to cheaper burgers, In-N-Out can't really be beat though.

it's almost four am and all i can think of is going for american burgers

i'm not sure i can manage my own five guys franchise

ughhhh foooood

i'm pretty sure that requires twenty years of training under a master of the burger making arts in some secret location in a mountain range

Sir, I must say, you have excellent taste in burger joints.

why are we having this conversation at past midnight and making me hungry

As do you, my battleworn burger buddy.

i dont know

i do know what im dreaming of tonight though

You know I used to do that when I was like 12 years old

to this day I still eat a lot of things plain that are objectively better with toppings

like pancakes

but burgers? no no

[spoiler=see back when I was 12 years old]I remember it was at a jack in the box

and I asked for my usual

a burger

with no toppings, just ketchup

and my old man he saw the smirk on the cashiers face and he was like

actually cancel that

make it a jumbo jack

and I was like

but daaaaaaad toppings and stuff suuuuck

and he just gave me that look that said quit whinin in public

so I sat down, less than eager for my burger

when it arrived he said

dont think about it too hard

just eat it

and I did

and I have never

looked back

it's almost four am and all i can think of is going for american burgers

i'm not sure i can manage my own five guys franchise

IF YOU BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH

ughhhh foooood

i'm pretty sure that requires twenty years of training under a master of the burger making arts in some secret location in a mountain range

don't get me started, i had jamaican mac and cheese for lunch along with a slice of sugar pie

i'd just own the place, not be a real life version of spongebob squarepants

i'd just own the place, not be a real life version of spongebob squarepants

i was just talking about being involved with the company at all

Okay, all this food talk is going to kill me, so before that, good night Thread compatriots.

oh yeah somehow i like plain tortillas and my family thinks i'm really weird because of that

as long as you heat them up that is ok I guess

anyone who can eat and enjoy cold or room temperature tortillas is an odd, odd, man in my book

id at least put some humbly seasoned grilled onions on there but ey

as for me, I will simply return to my true late-night guilty pleasure

which sadly enough, only involves burgers sometimes

Edited by Pride

as long as you heat them up that is ok I guess

anyone who can eat and enjoy cold or room temperature tortillas is an odd, odd, man in my book

enjoy is a big word but when nothing else is interesting to eat, i find that it's at least better than nothing

iirc it's possible to buy altar bread scraps too and they don't taste that different, though the texture is definitely something else

Edited by Doga Blockovich

I won't be holding any liquor, you know. I'll just drink coke and pretend I'm wasted.

Yeah.

Ah, if only it was people just not willing to do jobs properly for us. Even if someone tries to do a job properly, he, well...

I don't know, I'd like to get into law, but everyone is corrupted. I'd like to do something else, but that's corrupted too. You can't make it big over here without just being a simple man who does whatever they tell him to do. But I feel like I want to make it big, do something that's not very normal or simple...I guess I just have a bigger appetite than the average man.

Does he disappear

Or does he simply never get promoted, while everyone calls him a faggot

Are you planning to move out of the country, then?

I've moved on from chaos to waifus.

You've always been into waifus.

lolwut.

It means you still have a chance, clearly.

Does he disappear

Or does he simply never get promoted, while everyone calls him a faggot

Are you planning to move out of the country, then?

Either, but it depends on the place and the people, among other things. Or they'll just act on their petty rage and do things like steal your car all the time.

Funny story not related to Iran: one of my cousins, who is a doctor, lives in Iraq and is a health inspector. He inspected some mineral water factories (all of which had problems) and one of them belonged to a governor. So the governor calls him and tells him to receive a sum of money and forget about this factory. He refuses. Later on, terrorist groups are sent to assassinate him. It's not as harsh over here, thankfully, but...

I've been planning that for quite a while, but I'd have to somehow become exempt from military training/service.

there's a five guys within two minutes of my school

cool