FE4 THREAD

Fia

"This is our R&D division."

"That's quite the security. Is it so nobody can enter?"

"No. It's so nobody can go out. The programmers have been inside there for 20 years, so they might even have stopped being human already."

"What."

"All companies are like that, by the way. As the leaders of the Segagaga Project, chances are you'll have to open that door one day."

This game

oh man

That game.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdest huh... like what?

"The spirit of Loptous caused Medeus to become evil because their death quotes are similar!"

"Mila and Doma are dragons because Doma looks like an undead dragon!" (which he doesn't)

"The spirit of Loptous caused Medeus to become evil because their death quotes are similar!"

"Mila and Doma are dragons because Doma looks like an undead dragon!" (which he doesn't)

Obvioulsy Loptous and Medeus became room mates after getting their asses handed to them and they kept fighting and getting into arguments about how they lost to pansies that they eventually fused together.

Obvioulsy Loptous and Medeus became room mates after getting their asses handed to them and they kept fighting and getting into arguments about how they lost to pansies that they eventually fused together.

The sad thing is that this is basically the most popular theory on the origin of Grima.

The sad thing is that this is basically the most popular theory on the origin of Grima.

I like the part where Medeus got the idea by watching Dragonball Z.

oh man

That game.

It has timed events full of kanji

;_;

If I can't redo them, I'll be forced to give up

Edited by OldMan

You know what? Medeus and Loptous weren't really evil after all! They were just possessed by Zemus, like Golbez. I mean, Zemus wanted to kill off humanity and he says something similar to Medeus and Lopt's death quotes after you beat him. Makes sense, right?!

You know what? Medeus and Loptous weren't really evil after all! They were just possessed by Zemus, like Golbez. I mean, Zemus wanted to kill off humanity and he says something similar to Medeus and Lopt's death quotes after you beat him. Makes sense, right?!

Indeed it does.

Oh, and Mila and Doma are obviously Lunarians. Doma looks kind of like Zeromus after all. Their names are properly rendered as MiLa and DoMa, much like FoSoYa and KluYa.

Edited by Hyde

I refuse to believe that Grima is all of the Earth Dragons fused. He doesn't even look like an Earth Dragon. More like how Loptyr and Medeus were: Dark Dragons.

Also, Grima doesn't give the same speech as the former two. He just says DAMN YOU.

Not looking like an earth dragon doesn't rule out the theory. Medeus and Lopt were originally earth dragons after all. ._.

The only thing confirmed about Grima is that it is related to the Earth Dragons. Not outright stated as one, but related nonetheless.