FE4 THREAD

Fia

But TheOldMan is a disgruntled Sega fanboy. You could even say he's the Hiroo Onoda of the old Nintendo/Sega console wars. :Hugh:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But TheOldMan is a disgruntled Sega fanboy. You could even say he's the Hiroo Onoda of the old Nintendo/Sega console wars. :Hugh:

Anything to mess with Rey.

And being a fanboy is dumb. :Hugh:

Edited by Ein

I somehow doubt TheOldMan will spend a few hundred dollars on a portable video game console just for Rey. Unless he is secretly gay for Rey, but I don't think that's the case.

On an unrelated note, I really love how my boss gave me the day off today without telling me. I had to wake up an hour early so my father could drive me to work only to find that I don't have to be there. :rolleyes:

Edited by Charlie

I somehow doubt TheOldMan will spend a few hundred dollars on a portable video game console just for Rey. Unless he is secretly gay for Rey, but I don't think that's the case.

YES HE WILL

JUST FOR YOU REY

On an unrelated note, I really love how my boss gave me the day off today without telling me. I had to wake up an hour early so my father could drive me to work only to find that I don't have to be there. :rolleyes:

That sounds awesome.

HEY NIGHT GO TO BED

YEAH SORRY SORRY I HAD TO BE UP FOR A WHILE MORE

Beauty sleep...

Yes, I do need my beauty sleep.

That's dumb.

You don't respect the legend? Then I will break your back with the camel clutch, make you the fucking humble. Worse than the mel gibson.

You don't respect the legend? Then I will break your back with the camel clutch, make you the fucking humble. Worse than the mel gibson.

You speak nonsense.

Serious moment here: I think part of it was due to Sega stuff actually being big down there. I mean, I think the Master System was the shit there.