FE4 THREAD

Fia

I tried that already.

Gods if I know WHY.

You did your best.

Don't blame yourself for his misguidance.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck on this one level/stratum where I can't get past the fucking guards, and I couldn't find a walkthrough that was helpful so I need to ask someone who has played it.

EDIT: Oh hai Ein. I can't reach the dungeon in the center of the Cloudy Stratum area. The stupid guards keep shooting me down.

Edited by Sangyul

What?

why do people always say this? lol HI

I tried that already.

Gods if I know WHY.

did you try to tell him that there is no competition, and that rey has his popularity in the community just from being a bit proactive? did you tell him that despite rey's popularity, he's ridiculed and insulted often(i'm guilty) so this isn't something new to him, and that he isn't with the girl he likes after confessing his feelings? i'm probably sounding a little harsh here, but there isn't really any non-ignorant reason to insult rey. he's not even arrogant from what i see.

I'm stuck on this one level/stratum where I can't get past the fucking guards, and I couldn't find a walkthrough that was helpful so I need to ask someone who has played it.

EDIT: Oh hai Ein. I can't reach the dungeon in the center of the Cloudy Stratum area. The stupid guards keep shooting me down.

ohhhhhhh

Did you get Kirjonen and Wiglaf to help you.

Because you need their help to get through.

did you try to tell him that there is no competition, and that rey has his popularity in the community just from being a bit proactive? did you tell him that despite rey's popularity, he's ridiculed and insulted often(i'm guilty) so this isn't something new to him, and that he isn't with the girl he likes after confessing his feelings? i'm probably sounding a little harsh here, but there isn't really any non-ignorant reason to insult rey. he's not even arrogant from what i see.

If I had the time to...

... I...

He's not... not at all. I mean, I just don't fucking understand it. Does it actually harm someone to just respect another person. To take a joke and laugh about it? And if you couldn't, does it actually take more effort to tell them this without being an asshole?

I don't ... it doesn't matter. He wouldn't listen to anything anyone said anyway, and just... good riddance, damn it.

clearly i'm the better teacher

even though i'm actually awful at explaining things short of pulling out photoshop and drawing a diagram

Actually nii-san is better

Oh.

Hey~

I prefer just saying hi to me, though.

by better i mean better at math

You aren't ridiculously overtly obsessive about it, though. Kid takes offense to anything even jokingly flung at Lissa it's ridiculous.

There's a difference between finding a fictional character attractive and taking shit so seriously to the next level.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

by better i mean better at math

You aren't ridiculously overtly obsessive about it, though. Kid takes offense to anything even jokingly flung at Lissa it's ridiculous.

There's a difference between finding a fictional character attractive and taking shit so seriously to the next level.

Exactly! In the end, they're nothing but pixels. That's what it boils down to.

Although yes, some groups of pixels are far more attractive than others. According to each person's opinion, of course.

If I had the time to...

... I...

He's not... not at all. I mean, I just don't fucking understand it. Does it actually harm someone to just respect another person. To take a joke and laugh about it? And if you couldn't, does it actually take more effort to tell them this without being an asshole?

I don't ... it doesn't matter. He wouldn't listen to anything anyone said anyway, and just... good riddance, damn it.

from what he says, it's likely he think rey already gets so much respect and wants to fight that. like i said, i was there too. i fired away at rey when i was depressed and suicidal because i thought my life was going to end soon anyway. i may or may not see where he's coming from

Oh.

Hey~

I prefer just saying hi to me, though.

b-but..fien |:

alternatively a 3d model and some ink on paper in my case

Fucking Ezio and Thor, man

Oh, gee, I officially got to meet Kaiden on Mass Effect. I don't EVEN.

Mm. Thor has amazing hair. I want to touch it. :3

from what he says, it's likely he think rey already gets so much respect and wants to fight that. like i said, i was there too. i fired away at rey when i was depressed and suicidal because i thought my life was going to end soon anyway. i may or may not see where he's coming from

b-but..fien |:

... ... Damn. I just... sorry...

Such good hair. The most A+ of hair worthy of valhalla.

I must have his shampoo. It's probably the stuff of legends.

Are you guys discussing a 13 years old's motives

... Yes. Join us? I'll grab another chair!

I don't even what to know why I am, I just want a discussion that doesn't feel like I'm getting punched in the gut.

Edited by Vashiane