• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

;_;

*hugs* but that's not even your fault.... TE's right, they're just concerned for you. :(

you left me curious

so i'll >_> you again and again

True, true. It is as the old man speaks.

Like how Obama says Americans are "exceptional."

So is every other nationality.

"Dangerous," Putin says.

That's true, too, but I still don't like Putin... /bias because of his Russian teacher's influence on him.

dangerous indeed

because if you're led to believe you're "exceptional", it can make you think you can trample on others because they're "lesser"

Hey, TE, TE, TE!

Is the Sora no Kiseki animation worth watching? (I was skimming it, and saw a (or is it "the") sauna scene... I was like "O_O")

No it isn't

You'll just be spoiled about things and get mad

Just wait for SC

To be completely honest, I'm shocked she does at all.

what

As "shameful" as it is to say this, I think I wouldn't give a second thought about living in other (first world) countries, provided I knew the language.

I'd probably wouldn't mind taking a couple jumps across the pond myself... although, really, I think that has to do with the perpetual craving with scones. They don't make them right here, I swear.

such pottymouth vashii omg

there. good boy~

You're shocked? :o

I swear pretty often, actually...

you left me curious

so i'll >_> you again and again

dangerous indeed

because if you're led to believe you're "exceptional", it can make you think you can trample on others because they're "lesser"

No it isn't

Just wait for SC

what

Her giving me non-altruistic (or at least, that's how it feels) concern is pretty damn rare.

... I can at least pride myself on not doing THAT.

As "shameful" as it is to say this, I think I wouldn't give a second thought about living in other (first world) countries, provided I knew the language.

That's just like, your preference bro aint nothing shameful or wrong about it

but personally

as a product of my country

I dont have a problem with saying

I <3 the u-s of a

Her giving me non-altruistic (or at least, that's how it feels) concern is pretty damn rare.

... I can at least pride myself on not doing THAT.

please define non-altruistic concern

dangerous indeed

No it isn't

Just wait for SC

Which is why America has been the "world police" every since Teddy Roosevelt took office. America thinks that its the job of the Americans to "retain/promote world peace." Democracy is good. Peace is good. Promoting human rights is good. But America shouldn't be sticking their noses into business that's not their own. Syria is just one example of that... IN MY OPINION, they should just mind their own damn business. Spending over 400 billion USD on the military is just too much. They should just improve the American infrastructure with that money.

...So the animation has to do with SC, too, then, huh? In that case, I don't want to spoil myself. I'll play SC, then watch it.

I doubt I'd get mad over it, though.

That's just like, your preference bro aint nothing shameful or wrong about it

but personally

as a product of my country

I dont have a problem with saying

I <3 the u-s of a

Which is why I used apostrophes around the word. :P

I know it's preference, but some people would be like "HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN IF YOU'D DITCH THE COUNTRY WITH NO SECOND THOUGHTS! SHAME ON YOU!"

Patriotism is important, though, as it strengthens a nation.

please define non-altruistic concern

As in... her actually worrying over me without changing the topic to speak of HER woes and make mine feel insignificant.

It always comes off as condescending to me, when she does that. But she's actually been doing that LESS, and I wondered if our "B support conversation" affected that.

Which is why America has been the "world police" every since Teddy Roosevelt took office. America thinks that its the job of the Americans to "retain/promote world peace." Democracy is good. Peace is good. Promoting human rights is good. But America shouldn't be sticking their noses into business that's not their own. Syria is just one example of that... IN MY OPINION, they should just mind their own damn business. Spending over 400 billion USD on the military is just too much. They should just improve the American infrastructure with that money.

...So the animation has to do with SC, too, then, huh? In that case, I don't want to spoil myself. I'll play SC, then watch it.

I doubt I'd get mad over it, though.

The weapon builders want none of your bs, they want money

Well, it's SC abridged in two episodes.

Considering SC's size, you can already see this could only end well.

As in... her actually worrying over me without changing the topic to speak of HER woes and make mine feel insignificant.

It always comes off as condescending to me, when she does that. But she's actually been doing that LESS, and I wondered if our "B support conversation" affected that.

isn't that altruistic concern then Edited by OldMan

isn't that altruistic concern then

Ah, right, sorry.

Regardless of what they do with the money, the fact that America even provides that much is ridiculous. I mean, they spend more on the military than the next 24 (or was it 19?) countries combined. That says something.

Oh. Better not watch it, then...

That reminds me... if SC is twice as long as FC, and it took that long to localize it, I have strong doubts about the localizations of Zero, which is longer than SC, and Ao, which is longer than Zero. And don't even start on Nayuta or Sen...

...But maybe they'll do The 3rd since they registered trademarks on all three. But then if they did that, they'd have to do Zero and Ao, too, since The 3rd is like a link...

I'll be an actual OLD MAN by the time all of those are localized, assuming they'll get localized in the first place... ;~;

Regardless of what they do with the money, the fact that America even provides that much is ridiculous. I mean, they spend more on the military than the next 24 (or was it 19?) countries combined. That says something.

Oh. Better not watch it, then...

That reminds me... if SC is twice as long as FC, and it took that long to localize it, I have strong doubts about the localizations of Zero, which is longer than SC, and Ao, which is longer than Zero. And don't even start on Nayuta or Sen...

...But maybe they'll do The 3rd since they registered trademarks on all three. But then if they did that, they'd have to do Zero and Ao, too, since The 3rd is like a link...

I'll be an actual OLD MAN by the time all of those are localized, assuming they'll get localized in the first place... ;~;

And if they stop spending, the people with the big guns (and lots of money and influence) certainly won't stay quiet

Yes, you better

Nayuta is pretty much unrelated, though. They slapped a "Kiseki" on it, but it's much closer to Zwei II (great game, translation patch was supposed to be released half a year ago...) in gameplay and pretty much takes place in an independent setting.

They already dubbed the 3rd's lines at least

But yeah, 3rd is more of a side story/link to Zero/bag of fanservice than anything

Or you could do like me - study Japanese and don't give a damn

Ah, right, sorry.

Note

It's really easy to sound condescending when talking about a teenager's issues, because huh

Making a big deal out of nothing really is something they do (from an adult's viewpoint)

Communication is hard

Edited by OldMan

And if they stop spending, the people with the big guns (and lots of money and influence) certainly won't stay quiet

Yes, you better

Nayuta is pretty much unrelated, though. They slapped a "Kiseki" on it, but it's much closer to Zwei II (great game, translation patch was supposed to be released half a year ago...) in gameplay and pretty much takes place in an independent setting.

But yeah, 3rd is more of a side story/link to Zero/bag of fanservice than anything

If the government stops, the government stops. (It's not as simple as that, I know, but if nobody listens to the US government, nobody's going to listen to anybody...) If anything, it'll only get worse. Better stop sooner than later, because later will just mean more money spent, more time wasted.

Yeah, Nayuta's unrelated, but I still want to play it...

They did?

That's what I'd like to do, but my Japanese is on hold right now because I don't have a teacher or the time. And depending on where I go to college, I may have to hold it off even longer... ;~;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If the government stops, the government stops. (It's not as simple as that, I know, but if nobody listens to the US government, nobody's going to listen to anybody...) If anything, it'll only get worse. Better stop sooner than later, because later will just mean more money spent, more time wasted.

Yeah, Nayuta's unrelated, but I still want to play it...

They did?

That's what I'd like to do, but my Japanese is on hold right now because I don't have a teacher or the time. And depending on where I go to college, I may have to hold it off even longer... ;~;

You mean "if the government stops, the government stops"

I remember the opposition pretty much paralyzed Obama at the end of his first term, consequences be damned

Why not just play it then

The story is shit anyway, so just get it for the gameplay

I heard they did

:/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat's wrong Edited by OldMan

Yes, you better

Note

It's really easy to sound condescending when talking about a teenager's issues, because huh

Making a big deal out of nothing really is something they do (from an adult's viewpoint)

Communication is hard

I guess. But it's not just ME she does that sort of thing to. I'm pretty sure everyone she talks to on a regular basis can mention this.

... I wish it was easier. Or at least I hadn't been dealt the "hazukashii desu" hand of social ineptness.

My current state of mind ;_;

:cry:

I guess. But it's not just ME she does that sort of thing to. I'm pretty sure everyone she talks to on a regular basis can mention this.

... I wish it was easier. Or at least I hadn't been dealt the "hazukashii desu" hand of social ineptness.

People are weak and insecure, and each of them deals with that in different ways

Rey would be sad then

You mean "if the government stops, the government stops"

I remember the opposition pretty much paralyzed Obama at the end of his first term, consequences be damned

Why not just play it then

The story is shit anyway, so just get it for the gameplay

I heard they did

:/

Eh, served him right.

History will remember him as "Obama, the first Black President and his two terms of yet another mediocre presidency and the guy who got a Nobel Peace prize for one of the most stupid reasons ever: "Potentially bringing peace throughout much of the world, particularly the Middle East."

How ironic that he wants to make war to make peace.

I still wanna play the localized game.

I know, right? ;~;

Edited by Fruit Ninja

People are weak and insecure, and each of them deals with that in different ways

Rey would be sad then

Very true indeed... very true indeed.

Ha... I wished for that. I've been shy since I was little, doubt it's just going to go away because I want it to.

So, I think I'm just stuck with it, actually.