• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Which will you rely on, skill or weapon base hit? It is useful if it makes heavy or inaccurate items plausible.

Besides FE6, when has hit ever been a problem? Let's just say there's a reason why Skill is generally looked down upon as a dump stat. Also, I generally see it hard to consider using heavy weapons in GBA unless you're someone like Gerik who doesn't give two fucks what he uses.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Besides FE6, when has hit ever been a problem? Let's just say there's a reason why Skill is generally looked down upon as a dump stat. Also, I generally see it hard to consider using heavy weapons in GBA unless you're someone like Gerik who doesn't give two fucks what he uses.

You're the one who was whining about low base hit just a bit earlier.

FE5's weapons generally have the same if not lower hit than FE6, so that would probably be a game where hit could be a problem.

EDIT: On that note, what's so bad about Lifis?

Edited by Lanselot

Uhhhh...Thracia's RNG is pretty mean.

Oy vey.

skill is the least important stat, but it is nice to have high skill on those classes that rely on criticals and silencers.

I guess.

You're the one who was whining about low base hit just a bit earlier.

I wouldn't want to be relying on something as inaccurate as FE8 Luna for a bosskiller, now would I? Also, low skill doesn't mean much when you're using accurate weaponry (See: Natasha).

FE5's weapons generally have the same if not lower hit than FE6, so that would probably be a game where hit could be a problem.

Hmmm.

I dunno. Marty's accuracy never seemed THAT bad to me. Just grab him an iron axe and keep him next to Dagda. It's obviously meant to be, because Marty is the man whom Dagda loved.

Generally he'll still have the worst relative to your other units because you know, no skill. It's just that hit can actually be improved rather easily with the innate support system as opposed to having to build it like in the GBA games. That and Charisma.

Charisma is pretty boss in FE5, especially since it stacks with supports. Leaf and Finn getting +20 hit/avo from Nanna was crucial at some points in my last run through FE5.

Generally he'll still have the worst relative to your other units because you know, no skill. It's just that hit can actually be improved rather easily with the innate support system as opposed to having to build it like in the GBA games. That and Charisma.

Charisma is pretty boss in FE5, especially since it stacks with supports. Leaf and Finn getting +20 hit/avo from Nanna was crucial at some points in my last run through FE5.

Indeed. Too bad Charisma (Charm) was noifed in Awakening.

I like to get my ladies up to huge con and then they do all my mugging

Machua Mareeta grabbing armours and throwing them over their shoulders OP

Right into next week!

Lumi have you watched/read the first 3 parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure yet?

I have not but someone remind me to when I have a bit more free time

Come winter break is when I'll be watching a lot of things so I should put that to my to-watch

I got a stealth game to make in 2 weeks whoop

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm surprised you haven't considering Part 1-3 have plenty of tall and muscular dudes. Jotaro being the most ridiculous for his age.

I tend to not watch things because they take time

And then I got distracted and started playing Assassin's Creed and that happened for all of August