• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ace! How's it all going?

I'd like to say so far so good, if today wasn't the day I was going to visit my grandfather in the hospital.

That and a lot of people seem to hurt Chrom in the Lords HnH thread. I mean, don't get me wrong I don't hate any of the FE lords at all. I just feel like trying to pull for Chrom or Lucina to go far in that thread feels futile when a LOT seem to like Ephraim more... Maybe I'm just strange for having Chrom and Lucina near the top of my tier list for the FE lords...

I see you're having trouble keeping Chrom and Lucina alive.

Yeah, it would seem more people hate them than there are people who like them (unless I'm wrong there). To sum it up, a minority struggle to keep Chrom and Lucina alive while the majority seek them to die and Ephraim and Ike to live.

My target list: Not necessarily this order

Hector

Ephraim

Ike

Lord Team I support: Team Marth (consists of : Marth, Chrom, Lucina)

Team Tellius consists of Ike, Micaiah

Team Twins consists of Eirika, Ephraim

Team Elibe consists of Hector, Lyn, Eliwood

And so on. (my crazy way of seeing the Lords thread)

Yeah, it would seem more people hate them than there are people who like them (unless I'm wrong there). To sum it up, a minority struggle to keep Chrom and Lucina alive while the majority seek them to die and Ephraim and Ike to live.

My target list: Not necessarily this order

Hector

Ephraim

Ike

Lord Team I support: Team Marth (consists of : Marth, Chrom, Lucina)

Team Tellius consists of Ike, Micaiah

Team Twins consists of Eirika, Ephraim

Team Elibe consists of Hector, Lyn, Eliwood

And so on. (my crazy way of seeing the Lords thread)

Not very surprising, considering how most worship the GBA games as the best in the series. As for me, I can only vouch for Team Marth cause they're the only FEs I actually played, though Ephraim gets points for using a lance, and Lyn for being more Myrmidon-like. Then there's Ike who probably isnt going anywhere for what looks to be a showdown between him and Marth

But ya, I'll pitch in for ya

Not very surprising, considering how most worship the GBA games as the best in the series. As for me, I can only vouch for Team Marth cause they're the only FEs I actually played, though Ephraim gets points for using a lance, and Lyn for being more Myrmidon-like. Then there's Ike who probably isnt going anywhere for what looks to be a showdown between him and Marth

But ya, I'll pitch in for ya

Thanks^^ That seems to be the noticeable trend.

All of them should die.

Heh, figured that would be Rey's response.

The both of you *DO* know I kill them especially because I get rage PMs, right?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPOs0eZmP8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjOMNl7T8QI

And I'm out to kill the lords that aren't on Team Marth in that HnH thread because of rage over seeing Chrom and Lucina hurt.

Edited by Ace Tactician