FE4 THREAD

Fia

Unless the stat had another use, it's kinda a waste. Besides, I'm pretty sure if that was chosen for growth distributions, the many implications were taken into account... I'd guess at least.

I had the option to promote to Dark Knight, so there's that.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you mean. My character was set up to become a god early on. I just ran them.

Lv. 2

+1 Skill
+1 Spd
+1 Luck

Lv. 3

+1 Mag
+1 Skill
+1 Spd
+1 Luck
+1 Def
+1 Res

Lv. 4

+1 Luck
+1 Res

Lv. 5

+1 Mag
+1 Luck
+1 Def
+1 Res
Edited by Makaze

What was IS thinking when they made FE7? The final chapter is so insanely harder compared to the rest of the game I mean, even I could go through the rest of the game

It is? Just sit back and let them come to you and you can just surround them.

Ok, I just might actually need help to finish this, since not only I apparently used too many units along the game but the RNG decided to compensate any luck moments I had by completely screwing me over in the final chapter I want to play Hector mode *cries*

I can, it just requires a tad more work than what I normally do~ Oh, after checking I also have a Modest female Eevee, so it shouldn't take too long~

I do have to leave for work in an hour though, so if it takes longer than that to get your Eevee, I'll be back around midnight or so~

although I guess I could also get it myself if I could steal someone's/find a Modest Ditto.

Ditto's natures can't be inherited. Sadly.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Ok, I just might actually need help to finish this, since not only I apparently used too many units along the game but the RNG decided to compensate any luck moments I had by completely screwing me over in the final chapter I want to play Hector mode *cries*

It is? Just sit back and let them come to you and you can just surround them.

Athos + Nils works wonders, too.

FE7 was easy the whole way through. How can you have trouble when you can grind infinitely?

The only grinding I did was Heath in chapter 23A because he wasn't getting any Spd in his first levels and was having a hard time killing things so I left him in the arena with Priscilla, but even that was just while everyone else took care of everything

On my last try, Athos with Luna actually saved me from Lloyd after Canas failed to do his job

Oh, right

FE7 Luna

Ahahahahahaha

One time I lost because Lyn failed to critical Brendan at 89% and got hit by a 36% (26.28 with true hit)

Wait, you had a 89% critical rate?

And the only time I've had trouble with it is by trying to charge everyone. Wait for the big ones (Uhai, Lloyd) to come to you and done. Oh, and forgetting a Restore staff for the Beserk!Druid at the end.

Doesn't guy have a max crit rate of like 105 or something so 89 isn't that farfetched if you do everything to max crit forever

I know I was able to get Rutger up to 109 after luck deductions on the enemy end and Brendan doesn't have luck

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Is he right?

I don't look into stats and growth rates myself, but usually whenever I got into a hack there was a limit on how much points you spread over your unit's growth rates and I found that typically you couldn't really get many rates, like even more than two, above 50% without having to make some/all of the other growths pretty low...

But since Lumi, I think, would have some experience with hacking and stuff about stats/growths, I would listen to her rather than me~

Doesn't guy have a max crit rate of like 105 or something so 89 isn't that farfetched if you do everything to max crit forever

I know I was able to get Rutger up to 109 after luck deductions on the enemy end and Brendan doesn't have luck

Could just be me getting RNG screwed (I tend to, as you can imagine)

But I don't remember ever seeing one from Lyn that high.

"I'm a nameless Team Flare Grunt. I've yet to make a name for myself."

For some reason, it always amuses me to no end when games just make fun of themselves like that~

Or whatever they're doing... whatever it is it amuses me ^o^

I want to smack the person who decided to put all the references in Pokemon X/Y. Over 9000? Really? Also trainer Hedwig. Even Harry Potter. >.<

Oh, right

FE7 Luna

Ahahahahahaha

Wait, you had a 89% critical rate?

And the only time I've had trouble with it is by trying to charge everyone. Wait for the big ones (Uhai, Lloyd) to come to you and done. Oh, and forgetting a Restore staff for the Beserk!Druid at the end.

Yeah, FE7 Luna is the reason I consider Canas the best unit in this game I'm feeding him all the stat boosters next time

I can't let Uhai and Loyd attack, the only people that don't get doubled by Uhai are Raven, Lyn and Heath (Hector get doubled by 1 point) and Loyd can double Heath. Yes, I didn't know about the berserk Druid before and got Heath(who killed Athos) at 60~69 and Priscilla at 25~29, and I didn't have a Restore staff because I never really needed any through the entire game (nor in my FE8 run).

I really should have planned for this more...

"I'm a nameless Team Flare Grunt. I've yet to make a name for myself."

For some reason, it always amuses me to no end when games just make fun of themselves like that~

Or whatever they're doing... whatever it is it amuses me ^o^

I love it when anything breaks The Fourth Wall, it's one of my favorite kind of humor

I want to smack the person who decided to put all the references in Pokemon X/Y. Over 9000? Really? Also trainer Hedwig. Even Harry Potter. >.<

Hmm I haven't reached the Hedwig one yet. But I enjoy references too ^~^

The only grinding I did was Heath in chapter 23A because he wasn't getting any Spd in his first levels and was having a hard time killing things so I left him in the arena with Priscilla, but even that was just while everyone else took care of everything

I was thinking FE8 when I posted that, my bad.