FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yes.

ohmygodhelpmehelpmehelpme

I miss you know who. I really do. I don't know why. I never really actually miss-miss before. :< Unless it was Ein.

Let's if I get a disc read error again. \o/

*noms disc read error*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with black gold.

Excellent. That reminds me of this black gold watch I saw in this magazine ad once. Shit was tiiiiiiiiiiight yo. But probably expensive as all hell since it was a famous Swiss brand.

But now I'm not much into wristwatches any more, so I found myself a nice deal on a Swiss pocket watch. Not the ideal kind I want, but...

ohmygodhelpmehelpmehelpme

I miss you know who. I really do. I don't know why. I never really actually miss-miss before. :< Unless it was Ein.

How can I help that. I'm not youknowho.

Edited by Nightmare

無理だよ

It's confusing, isn't it. But pleasant all the same, right.

Nonsense.

;_;

It's very confusing... and not pleasant right now! Missing someone hurts.

Not at all. ;_; It was... a try.

Good Charlie

Excellent. That reminds me of this black gold watch I saw in this magazine ad once. Shit was tiiiiiiiiiiight yo. But probably expensive as all hell since it was a famous Swiss brand.

But now I'm not much into wristwatches any more, so I found myself a nice deal on a Swiss pocket watch. Not the ideal kind I want, but...

Just for reference, here is a picture of the necklace I got:

uxh.jpg

And the brass and silver varieties:

zrs.jpg

Never in a thousand years did I ever expect to find this design.

Nuuuuuuu. Fennekin is the best. ;o; I... I merely chose Chespin on this file to get Articuno. >_>

Frennekin would be good if it didn't become so fugly after evolving. I was going to pick it before seeing its evolutions. Chesnaught and Grass starter bias saved Chespin for me.

Although Quilladin is so hendious I wanted to grind mine so he would evolve faster

;_;

It's very confusing... and not pleasant right now! Missing someone hurts.

Not at all. ;_; It was... a try.

*Pat*

I know it does. But it's a kind of a pleasant hurt...sort of.

A try?

Just for reference, here is a picture of the necklace I got:

uxh.jpg

And the brass and silver varieties:

zrs.jpg

Never in a thousand years did I ever expect to find this design.

Whoa, that's pretty great. Though I expected the black gold to be...well, a lot blacker.

Well, enjoy your necklace!

where?

I would post a screenshot, but there's no way I'm going to plow through the Palace of the Dead just to get one. Long story short, Tactics Ogre has a set of enemy-only classes that are basically "evil" versions of regular classes. The evil version of the wizard/enchantress class is called Death Eater. Aside from the name, the description of the class claims they "serve one who must not be named".

Interestingly, there is also an "evil" orc class called Uruk.

Frennekin would be good if it didn't become so fugly after evolving. I was going to pick it before seeing its evolutions. Chesnaught and Grass starter bias saved Chespin for me.

Although Quilladin is so hendious I wanted to grind mine so he would evolve faster

Delphox is NOT fugly! Well, I initially thought it looked weird but then I still went with Fennekin and I still love Delphox as a partner. My second best would be Froakie, that'll be for another thing or something. I...can't really say I'm fond of Chesnaught. I ended up benching him. >_>

*Pat*

I know it does. But it's a kind of a pleasant hurt...sort of.

A try?

;____; No it's not. I don't want to. Well, I sort of do... well I don't know! It just makes me wanna spend more time with him when I can't and I know I shouldn't this. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help me relinquish my feelings though.

Yes. To ask you.

m-maybe

Hey all!

Hi there. Although you dunno me.

Edited by Sylveon

I would post a screenshot, but there's no way I'm going to plow through the Palace of the Dead just to get one. Long story short, Tactics Ogre has a set of enemy-only classes that are basically "evil" versions of regular classes. The evil version of the wizard/enchantress class is called Death Eater. Aside from the name, the description of the class claims they "serve one who must not be named".Interestingly, there is also an "evil" orc class called Uruk.

I should have worded it better, I meant which game you were talking about.

Anyway, that's some cool reference :P