FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ratzel was pretty much A CHAR so it only made sense both themes could override anything.

Well, the Tronbe! override started from a glitch that became popular, while Char's was a deliberate though minor one and hasn't been repeated since, so I don't think there is actually much of a connection.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that.

I find it quite moving....

What a little motherfucker

what

Well, the Tronbe! override started from a glitch that became popular, while Char's was a deliberate though minor one and hasn't been repeated since, so I don't think there is actually much of a connection.

YOU NEVER KNOW.........

On the other hand, I still laugh at the idea of On The Beautiful Blue Danube overriding Tronbe!. Okay sure, its Bundle and his battleship, but it's still funny.

Oh no, it was. Just it made me laugh. Hard. And cheer.

Hey, as much as it is cheesy, the fact that it was the power of love kinda moves me. Also the goddamn soundtrack

Well, I know Gallant Char is used a lot in the SNES games, but I think there are others used, like what the Perfect Gundam uses in 4, it's not Gallant Char, that's for sure.

Bright may not have new lines, since his Seiyu is dead, and it is kinda of a big deal over there. In fact, other than Gundam Unicorn giving him a new one out of necessity, games like ACE 3 and SRW Z only had him reuse old lines, while games like ACE R had him out completely (I was actually surprised that game had Torres being the one giving out orders instead of Bright, but again, out of necessity since it was a situation where reusing lines wouldn't cut it).

Yeah that's true, I remember playing ACE R and his only line was to fire the mega particle cannon. Anyways yeah I'm also eagerly waiting to see if they'll make a new trailer for Z3.

Idk man, I only know is that the real life ones are some badass motherfuckers

DECAPITATION IS THE SIGN OF LOVE

VERY good soundtrack.

Brings tears to my eyes and sends shivers down my spine

Okay, so I was rereading the Fujimori manga, in preparation, and I realized just how little time it would probably take me to proof. Pretty sure I don't need to wait for my other obligations to be over.

Edited by Balcerzak

Okay, so I was rereading the Fujimori manga, in preparation, and I realized just how little time it would probably take me to proof. Pretty sure I don't need to wait for my other obligations to be over.

You are a scanlator?

You underestimate my Engrish.

I have one chapter ready (was working on a second one, but decided to take care of my AD&D character sheet instead so I doubt I'll finish it tonight). I'll send it your way then.