FE4 THREAD

Fia

kuzrio the gangster guy was my favouirte, tsumiki got annoyign but i still liked here,

*Kuzuryuu

Tsumiki was alright. Again, though, the best is Nidai because I'm a sucker for hot-blooded big guys.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Kuzuryuu

Tsumiki was alright. Again, though, the best is Nidai because I'm a sucker for hot-blooded big guys.

Nidai could be pretty funny, Sonia was like the cordelia of danganronpa, I found sainoji to be kind of cute, Monukuma is awesome as awlays. That animal breeder guy could be annoying or hilarious, but the cast is light years better than the first.

Visual novels are the worst kind of "games".

Not gonna start an argument here, but i disagree because i dont really see visual novels as games when they are more like Narcissu. But Ace Attorney style feels more like point-and-click and im ok with that.

Wait... Do you have a beard?

Not on my face, huehuehue. Downsides of living in a drought. One cannot shave....

Zero Escape/Ace Attorney tho

also sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I don't know about Zero Escape but Ace Attorney at least offers some actual input from the player to advance through the game rather than just reading through texts from the main character thinking to himself and other characters with the same two poses over and over with an option thrown in just give the reader something to do.

Die monster, you don't belong in this world.

It was not by my will i was once again, given flesh.

Also, all this talk of beards.

*strokes beard*

Mmm, yes, quite.

Ilu bal

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I don't know about Zero Escape but Ace Attorney at least offers some actual input from the player to advance through the game rather than just reading through texts from the main character thinking to himself and other characters with the same two poses over and over with an option thrown in just give the reader something to do.

eh persona was kind of like that, but i don't think danganronpa did it that much unless you were in freetime.