• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't mean a psych. More like... Morality is the privilege of the strong and you could resort to stealing and blackmail if you felt it would ease your mind. Or you could become manipulative.

What is this shit

That final battle is amazing, it will be so fun to watch.

It's probably my favourite in the series. So intense and suspenseful. So yes, I can't wait.

My friend seems to like Castlevania Curse of Darkness.

Always good.

I was talking about why I don't think it's a good game just yesterday with someone, but that I still love it. So I'm torn on how I feel about this.

streeeeeeetch

I should do stretches every morning. Maybe take a walk or something.

Man one time I used to do so many stretches I almost became super flexible but then I stopped and I didn't. sad

Shouldn't even take that long

You do, and you don't have it

Rei Rei put it quite nicely

Supposedly FC's delay won't affect SC

It won't, especially since I'll be starting the download soon since I just got my hard drive.

:<

S-sorry?

Hopefully. I want FC to come out at least a month before SC, though.

I was talking about why I don't think it's a good game just yesterday with someone, but that I still love it. So I'm torn on how I feel about this.

Man one time I used to do so many stretches I almost became super flexible but then I stopped and I didn't. sad

It's not a bad game just really barren though. Then again the metroidvanias always have this problem. Just moving from place to place with some enemies here and there until you fight a boss and get the next power up you need to advance. I really enjoy being able to make weapons and armor as well as the Innocent Devils. It's too bad they didn't bring these abilities back in other game since I had fun trying to figure out how to steal from enemies and wondering what the next ID would look like. I feel the combat could have used more polish. Leon's whip combos were pretty fun to do.

Stretchiiiiiiing. Mostly exercise in general. Then again my bones are pretty weak too. hm