• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, Trust you forever sounds more like an ending theme to me

That didn't stop Toonami from using an instrumental Just Communication for the ending for Gundam Wing.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Ah yes... Instrumentals... I like it better with lyrics, but usually that's a legal matter so eh, I can understand.

Maybe, but the vocal songs were in the show. Rhythm Emotion played a number of times in the show with vocals so...

Might've been a matter of 'Murica being weird.

what happened, pengirl

what

oh my mom just seems to suddenly accept me moving to California but she's still insistent to help me.... I mean I guess I should be happy but... >_> I don't exactly want her visiting me. %*(#%#^#^

what

oh my mom just seems to suddenly accept me moving to California but she's still insistent to help me.... I mean I guess I should be happy but... >_> I don't exactly want her visiting me. %*(#%#^#^

You say your mother doesn't understand you, but perhaps you don't understand your mother

what

That sounds like a good compromise, tbqh. She probably won't even be visiting you all that much, anyway. All the way on the other side of the country and all.

Unless she's really rich and I didn't know this.