• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially, our latest announcement said 2014. But unofficially, we're realizing more and more by the day that there's like, zero chance we're going to make it before 2015. You definitely have enough time to finish FC, unfortunately. Not to burst anyone's bubble, but best not to get your hopes up for a 2014 release -- sorry!

But yes, both the PSN and PC versions are planned to launch at the same time. I could see us *maybe* releasing the PC version first, but I know Ken really doesn't want to do that unless it's absolutely unavoidable -- he's pushing really hard for simultaneous release.

-Tom

I knew it.

So my copy of Fantasy Life finally came, but noooooooo, the school post office is closed after noon on Sundays (and I don't wake up 'til like 1 p.m. ~o3o~).

Oh well, I'll pick it up tomorrow morning.

And then complain to Amazon.

I mean, I've already played the game, so I'm not impatient for the game anymore. I have to work on Zero now, anyway.

But I still want to play the game again when it comes out in English, so I can understand everything, not just general ideas or bits and pieces of dialogue.

Eh.

Actually, maybe SC coming out later is good for me, since the later it comes out, the less fresh in my mind the game is, making the game a more fun play when I get around to it.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

"winter 2014"

We'll see.

Hopefully, the delays won't be as bad.

FC's delays had to do with compatibility issues, so it was harder to actually give a release date.

In SC's case, they (presumably) ironed out those bugs, so it's more of just... finishing the translation, editing, testing?

I mean, that's more easy to lay out a schedule for than FC's case.