FE4 THREAD

Fia

My rant is as follows:

I still think the episode "Brothers" from Back to the Future: the Animated Series, where they get dragged back into the American Civil War, is still the most effective and concise about the atrocities of war.

I already knew about what terrible things war can bring through other movies, shows and the news but nothing hit me quite as hard as that particular cartoon episode and its lesson that you can end up fighting your own friends and relatives!

Still, LoGH was a 10/10 series, I favourited it and I should give out several 'cool' treatments sometime soon because of it.

If anything, the above cartoon episode is a good and concise introduction into the atrocities of war and LoGH further elaborates in great detail if you're interested.

Some people are probably going to complain why the Back to the Future cartoon of all things had to be what gave me my first real lesson why war is bad because it's apparently actually so terrible, but I honestly think it's a good show.

Besides, the Telltale game basically made it more or less canon anyway.

Or maybe I really like Back to the Future this much that I can even excuse it...

And Homer Simpson makes for a surprisingly good Doc Brown.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

sen 2 arrived, didn't expect the contents yet

total time: ~1 month

money spent: ~R$400

did you try and defend your idol

>110 episodes

>You already know

i'm not sure if idol is the best word here

it's a tradition

I'm up. In pain.

did you seek a doctor

My rant is as follows:

I still think the episode "Brothers" from Back to the Future: the Animated Series, where they get dragged back into the American Civil War, is still the most effective and concise about the atrocities of war.

I already knew about what terrible things war can bring through other movies, shows and the news but nothing hit me quite as hard as that particular cartoon episode and its lesson that you can end up fighting your own friends and relatives!

Still, LoGH was a 10/10 series, I favourited it and I should give out several 'cool' treatments sometime soon because of it.

If anything, the above cartoon episode is a good and concise introduction into the atrocities of war and LoGH further elaborates in great detail if you're interested.

Some people are probably going to complain why the Back to the Future cartoon of all things had to be what gave me my first real lesson why war is bad because it's apparently actually so terrible, but I honestly think it's a good show.

Besides, the Telltale game basically made it more or less canon anyway.

Or maybe I really like Back to the Future this much that I can even excuse it...

And Homer Simpson makes for a surprisingly good Doc Brown.

this kind of turned out as being a bttf rant using logh as excuse Edited by OldMan

That... doesn't sound like Chrom!Sugita or Kobayashi!Lucina. Even if the labels say so.

Anyways:

好きだ・・・これからはずっとお前が傍にいる。

"I love you.... I'll be by your side forever."

今、素直に愛を語ることはできません・・・それでも私は、いつもあなたを待っています。

"For right now, I cannot say to you that I love you.... But I will always be waiting for you."

That doesn't sound like anything close to the voice actor I'm gay for.

Edited by shadowofchaos

is anyone here planning to get something (costing 60 dollars or more) from play-asia in the next three weeks

i got a $5 discount coupon and i'm not going to make use of it

What did you expect, a detailed rundown of all 110 episodes?

just stuff like favorite/least favorite scenes/characters Edited by OldMan

is anyone here planning to get something (costing 60 dollars or more) from play-asia in the next three weeks

i got a $5 discount coupon and i'm not going to make use of it

Not anytime soon. Saving up my money for the move.

Though I'm wondering, since Belinda's a big Fatal Frame fan... that I might have to get a Japanese Wii U once I'm there if the new one doesn't get localized.

lame, i was looking forward to it

I'm more pissed that he chickened out than his overall stupidity

Who takes politicians seriously nowadays...

Considering I just saw a photo of a officer holding some bigass bullet and the subtitle being "Dilma this one is for you", I would say lost of people.

I'm more pissed that he chickened out than his overall stupidity

Considering I just saw a photo of a officer holding some bigass bullet and the subtitle being "Dilma this one is for you", I would say lost of people.

it's a pity

btw my former boss firmly believes dilma will turn brazil into cuba/venezuela, hahaha

just stuff like favorite/least favorite scenes/characters

There is one major event that stands out, so major I don't want to post it in the thread, even behind spoiler tags.

Most of the things I ranted to Nightmar and SeverIan anyway, except for a few remarks about the last episode, but again, heavy spoilers.

Wow Ike-Mike way to suck at ranting.

I'm just harkening back to the very beginning of my endeavour to watch LoGH.

I was ranting at you that the BttF cartoon is underrated, especially because of the civil war episode, and you said "watch logh."

Now I watched it and still think the BttF cartoon is legit.

I might suck at ranting but at least it's an informed rant.

Edited by Ike-Mike

There is one major event that stands out, so major I don't want to post it in the thread, even behind spoiler tags.

Most of the things I ranted to Nightmar and SeverIan anyway, except for a few remarks about the last episode, but again, heavy spoilers.

is it episode 82

one of my main problems with the idea of people being able to have guns in brazil

too much hueragem = shitstorm

Edited by Яei Яei

Most of the things I ranted to Nightmar and SeverIan anyway

What's so wrong about ranting at TheEnd as well? He wants to know/have a discussion and he is neither of those two which means he doesn't know/can't have a discussion ;~~~;

Are you not... interested enough?! ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia

What's so wrong about ranting at TheEnd as well? He wants to know/have a discussion and he is neither of those two which means he doesn't know/can't have a discussion ;~~~;

Are you not... interested enough?! ;A;

it's okay flareohr, he did it on steam