FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey hey hey, I actually had reason to assume! It's because Tangerine forced those notifications on all members, so I knew what was what.

The bug was unpredictable, and I have noooo liability on that front.

Oh, sure. Deny liability when you're the one making it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess.

It's just kinda annoys me more than anything. Not a rational kind of annoyance, in any case.

She can do whatever she wants, for all I care.

She just doesn't have to complain about it, since people are obviously going to call her out for it.

They should work once you check the boxes, yes.

I agree the thread had no point to be made in the first place. Like, what are we supposed to do about it? We don't really give a shit?

I agree the thread had no point to be made in the first place. Like, what are we supposed to do about it? We don't really give a shit?

To be fair, there are lots of people who rant on here. ~o3o~

Even if it is usually on FftF, not... other boards.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

To be fair, there are lots of people who rant on here. ~o3o~

Even if it is usually on FftF, not... other boards.

FEgeneral, though. That's quite the wrong place to put it.

FFTF we kinda just...got used to shitposting anyway. So much shit floating around so it's just like, meh, one more piece of shit thread, nbd

While FEGeneral is, at least, meant for discussions about actual FE topics (even if some of them are pretty dumb too)

Ana likes to make it look like she's being attacked so people will white knight her, that's all ~o3o~

Really I just want to smack her upside the head for automatically going for the overly defensive name calling bullshit, since she really should already know that it just makes it worse for all involved >->

Edited by Kon

Can't tell if you are aware of the irony or not.

Realized a reasonable reason to assume now that you mention it. The notification for warnings feature works retroactively, making it reasonable to expect all other features to work retroactively as well. This bug was also unpredictable--until you knew about it.

Ana likes to make it look like she's being attacked so people will white knight her, that's all ~o3o~

Really I just want to smack her upside the head for automatically going for the overly defensive name calling bullshit, since she really should already know that it just makes it worse for all involved >->

Alas, the punching people through IRL machine has not yet been invented.

See if it's FFTF then it's okay to just make irrelevant off topic posts and totally derail anything anyway but like making that into "legit discussion" like, how the fuck are we supposed to do anything bruh

FEgeneral, though. That's quite the wrong place to put it.

FFTF we kinda just...got used to shitposting anyway. So much shit floating around so it's just like, meh, one more piece of shit thread, nbd

While FEGeneral is, at least, meant for discussions about actual FE topics (even if some of them are pretty dumb too)

That's true. Which is why RFoF was thinking about moving it here.

But yeah, FftF is where those things are meant to be, seeing as her rant has nothing of substance to discuss.

...Wait, it's Ana again? I'm suddenly now unsurprised by the thread's existence.

Yep.

That's true. Which is why RFoF was thinking about moving it here.

But yeah, FftF is where those things are meant to be, seeing as her rant has nothing of substance to discuss.

She should just move it now. There is nothing substantiative whatsoever about it and certainly not about fire emblem's mechanics and lore as a series itself.

See if it's FFTF then it's okay to just make irrelevant off topic posts and totally derail anything anyway but like making that into "legit discussion" like, how the fuck are we supposed to do anything bruh

Because her opinions are to srs for FFtF, obviously ~o3o~

Can't tell if you are aware of the irony or not.

Realized a reasonable reason to assume now that you mention it. The notification for warnings feature works retroactively, making it reasonable to expect all other features to work retroactively as well. This bug was also unpredictable--until you knew about it.

I'm aware of all the ironies.

That's reasonable I SUPPOSE. But I guess what I mean is to be the void.

Great book

yes, i did finish it unlike what i usually do with games

:(

i also need to complete my self imposed challange to reach 2,000,000,000 in inperishable night for the touhou draft

think you (or anyone else really) can explain this better?

Yeah, it is sorely lacking from the list of classics I have yet to read.

>Points in 2014

About the goal of the challenge?

The game has several endings based on what you've found out or didn't find about the mansion.

There's a total of 9 endings going from S to H. If you're thorough enough and know your way around you can get one under 1 hour and a half.

The worst ending (car ending) can take 5 minutes to get, and it's one of the best imo. So I recommend Balcerzak to go back to it after he finishes his playthrough.

What were those aside from Demon Crest?

The Firemen and Revenge of Shinobi

Check the scoreboard in my sig to see them.

I usually only try things twice. After seeing no changes with e.g. the mirror, the bird, the faucet, I figured I'd save on time.

A pity.

Sometimes, you have to check an object first before looking at another one. There's a nest with a crate near it for example. You won't be able to move the crate unless you check the nest first.

Certain objects and events also happen randomly.

clock tower isn't exactly the kind of game i play but let's give it a try

im scared

SNES version, right?

It's all about trying new things, remember?

good

Yes.

[spoiler=LoGH]Holy shit. ; ~ ;

[spoiler=LoGH]*pat pat*

We've all been there.

Dood.

Once I saw goddamn Scissor Man

I turned off the emulator.

*manly points down*

It's time to go back to it then.

[spoiler=Clock Tower spoilers??]I got the silver key and saw the mural, but now I have noooooooo idea where to go/what to do.

And you said my challenge was "cryptic"! Hmph!

Do you have access to the West Wing yet?

It's an adventure game! It's meant to be that way!

This new opening. What are the they doing. No. Stop. Please.

Ahahaha

Do you have access to the West Wing yet?

It's an adventure game! It's meant to be that way!

I do believe I do.

I went to a room where Ms. Mary tried to kill me. She disappeared when I went back and the telephone rings but it's supposedly cut off?

W-well so was mine!

I do believe I do.

I went to a room where Ms. Mary tried to kill me. She disappeared when I went back and the telephone rings but it's supposedly cut off?

W-well so was mine!

You should go explore it then. There are several accesses to it near the big staircase

With a knife? Spooky, isn't it?.

N-Not really!

Edited by Marthur

You should go explore it then. There are several accesses to it near the big staircase

With a knife? Spooky, isn't it?.

N-Not really!

I've done that, but maybe I should explore it a bit more.

Yup. Very spooky.

h-hmph

Oh wait did Maka get to that part???

do you mean that part you haven't reached

lumi what are you doing, hurry up with that