• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

that's shocking

yes, positively isnt it

HMPH

You're wrong and you reek of wrong, besides who needs fans when you can have like

not fans

also

[spoiler=mild pl vs aa spoilers i guess]even in crossover games Maya can't avoid getting accused at least once what

its the fey family rule

SUDDENLY CLASS

It's OK. I enjoyed it somewhat, but generally the post-skip arcs are very lacking. The next two are almost hateful.

And I thought Skypeia was bad.

Oh shit, some friend of mine said Dressrosa was good...

But I dunno. The problem with this arc is that the backstory is actually interesting, but Hordy is a poor man's Arlong, and there is nearly nothing interesting for the crew to do as they all are stronger than everyone else by this point.

Oh shit, some friend of mine said Dressrosa was good...

But I dunno. The problem with this arc is that the backstory is actually interesting, but Hordy is a poor man's Arlong, and there is nearly nothing interesting for the crew to do as they all are stronger than everyone else by this point.

Dressrosa isn't TERRIBLE I guess but it's just that since the skip, it seems like Oda's not really sure which direction to take it in? It feels something like that. Or maybe he's just building up A LOT. The pacing's kinda messed up too, which is a shame considering how well-paced the previous two huge arcs were (Alabasta and Water Seven). Just not very interesting stuff in general.

I do agree with that, yeah. Arlong was way better, and his arc was cooler too.

Dressrosa isn't TERRIBLE I guess but it's just that since the skip, it seems like Oda's not really sure which direction to take it in? It feels something like that. Or maybe he's just building up A LOT. The pacing's kinda messed up too, which is a shame considering how well-paced the previous two huge arcs were (Alabasta and Water Seven). Just not very interesting stuff in general.

I do agree with that, yeah. Arlong was way better, and his arc was cooler too.

I fear that the payoff is gonna be a buildup letdown. Marineford had everything done right, but now we get introduced to lame characters (and the real interesting ones are only alive by means of flashbacks) and lots of stalling. If your 2nd in command beats the arc villain with ease IN HIS HOME TERRITORY, there's not much to do without resorting to exposition.