FE4 THREAD

Fia

watchu mean, cyrus?

Men with a partner: It's like THE day the world just packages for you to spend with your girl and have a simple date have more meaning than any other day, partially because...

Women with a partner: I don't know what the fuck it is with some of them. Don't get me wrong, there's some that you can say are in the right but there are some that are just despicably greedy on that day and use a disappointing valentine's day as an excuse to cheat.

Singles who bitch about the day: "Oh no, this day gets shoved down our throats and the whole world is out to make us feel bad for not having someone on this day. We should do something productive about this like bitch and play victim". So many of them act like they don't care and can't say it with a straight face and it just makes you wanna facepalm.

If you actually don't care about Valentine's Day, you wouldn't even need to post in a thread where people are just complaining about it and just go about your daily life as usual.

IMO, if you've got a partner, just spend the day with them and try to have a good time without buying into the stupid hype. If you don't, it's just another day.

Ein, did you bookmark that image?

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Men with a partner: It's like THE day the world just packages for you to spend with your girl and have a simple date have more meaning than any other day, partially because...

Women with a partner: I don't know what the fuck it is with some of them. Don't get me wrong, there's some that you can say are in the right but there are some that are just despicably greedy on that day and use a disappointing valentine's day as an excuse to cheat.

Singles who bitch about the day: "Oh no, this day gets shoved down our throats and the whole world is out to make us feel bad for not having someone on this day. We should do something productive about this like bitch and play victim". So many of them act like they don't care and can't say it with a straight face and it just makes you wanna facepalm.

If you actually don't care about Valentine's Day, you wouldn't even need to post in a thread where people are just complaining about it and just go about your daily life as usual.

IMO, if you've got a partner, just spend the day with them and try to have a good time without buying into the stupid hype. If you don't, it's just another day.

Sounds reasonable enough. I do have to add that the men/women actions might be interchangeable as well

Yeah. I'm generalizing a bit as there's no way in hell I'm going to write a post encompassing all stupid problems with Valentine's Day. I just don't care enough.

HAHAHAHA yeah dood. I guess most of them holidays suffer from similar problems, specially regarding to those who bitch about them all of the time, and those who have a specially forceful attitude, like it was their last shot at LIFE

Ein, did you bookmark that image?

Nope

sirius so right

Not really. Only looking at the obvious stuff and making grievous GENERALIZATIONS.

Yeah. I'm generalizing a bit as there's no way in hell I'm going to write a post encompassing all stupid problems with Valentine's Day. I just don't care enough.

lol

Edited by Ein

HAHAHAHA yeah dood. I guess most of them holidays suffer from similar problems, specially regarding to those who bitch about them all of the time, and those who have a specially forceful attitude, like it was their last shot at LIFE

Gotta have that turkey on Thanksgiving yo

EMERALD WHAT DO YOU mean there is a Fist of the North Star collab going on I haven't played PAD in ages and only have 6 stones knowing my luck I'd get a character I don't care much for like Yuda but rolling is tempting how annoying

Rei pls ;_;

EMERALD WHAT DO YOU mean there is a Fist of the North Star collab going on I haven't played PAD in ages and only have 6 stones knowing my luck I'd get a character I don't care much for like Yuda but rolling is tempting how annoying

Rei pls ;_;

Yeah, it just started 7AM yesterday. Go do the egg thing, I only have four so I'm one short. Do it.

I don't think I've had fried turkey, Sol. But I know I had roast turkey, it's pretty great.

Wait, you got Souther? What's his element?

(I'm thinking light but)

Yeah he's light, and his evo is light/dark

edit: SHIT I meant to edit my last post sorry for doubling I'm a fucking idiot

Edited by Lettuce

Yeah he's light, and his evo is light/dark

edit: SHIT I meant to edit my last post sorry for doubling I'm a fucking idiot

I figured, seems fitting too. I was hoping his element would be wood but.