• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

everything about GX was fucking weird, y'know

and not in a loveable way like mako marrying the ocean or was that an Abridged series thing? huh

Oh yeah, and I need to clarify something. It seems that some people, not going to say any names, thought I was just brushing off and ignoring critique from earlier when I said I didn't want to work on this anymore. Saying that Thor wasted his time was probably poor wording, but I swear I had no intention of just completely ignoring his reference or anything. In fact, I was planning on using it the next time I drew a muscular guy. Like, seriously using it.

I'm sorry for causing people to misunderstand.

Also, I think I will go back to this Ike sprite again eventually. I don't really know why I said I wouldn't... That was dumb of me.

Huh, so Ana really was here

Wonder who tipped her off, since she kind of never visits FFTF

But Italian B.E.S. deck dude

Boss Rush. Although getting out B.E.S. Big Core Mk.II with Call of the Haunted works too. Covered Core 3risky5me, 50% chance of failure is too high.

Boss Rush. Although getting out B.E.S. Big Core Mk.II with Call of the Haunted works too. Covered Core 3risky5me, 50% chance of failure is too high.

More support for B.E.S. would be awesome. If it's actually good. #thedream

More support for B.E.S. would be awesome. If it's actually good. #thedream

B.E.S. Mirrored Core(Otomedius), level 5 light machine, 2200 attack, 1800 defense. Two counters when summoned, works like mirror force while in the grave(by banishing it).

There are two other Core bosses in the boss rush stage in Otomedius Excellent, but I don't know their names. Them too.

B.E.S. Metal Slave, rank 6 dark, 2800 attack, 2000 defense, two or more level 6 B.E.S. or Big Core monsters, x amount of counters for monsters used to summon it, attacks or is attacked remove a counter, if you can't destroy the monster, once during your battle phase you can detatch a material to have B.E.S. Metal Slave attack directly but no other monsters can attack.

Iunno

Edited by Emeraldfox

Yes. More Big Cores and iconic Gradius core bosses.

I'd give them a decent field spell like so:

Boss on Parade!
Field Spell
When this card is activated you add 1 "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster from your deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Boss on Parade!" per turn. Once per turn you can Normal Summon 1 "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster without tributing OR Special Summon 1 "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster (from your hand), and if you do, your opponent takes half from battle damage. If a "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster you control battles while it has no counters, place 3 counters on all "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monsters you control with no counters, and if you do, increase the atk of all monsters you control by 500. You can only gain this effect once while this card is face up on the field.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-4

Light Level 8

Machine/Effect

You can banish 1 "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster from your hand, field or Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned place 3 counters on this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step, if you cannot, destroy this card. If a "Big Core" or "B.E.S." monster you control would be removed from the field by a card effect your opponent controls, you can remove 2 counters from your side of the field, that monster is unaffected by that card effect.

3000/2500

Edited by Ein

Yes, yes. Then I'd slow down said dream deck with Vic Viper and friends by having them as tribute friends or bait to get them in the grave for Solidarity to kick in.

Yeah, they do. Why do most of them have 1200 attack and 1000 defense anyway.

Probably to show how your ship always starts off weak and gradually gets stronger as you pick up power ups from some fallen enemies. 1500 or 1600 atk would have been just fine for them. More def like 1400 would be sweet.

they need more moais

Only two Moai cards. :L