• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know how things work over there, but around here you need to go to a physician to lawfully skip work

anyway get better soon, silly fahrenheit girl

idk how it is here \o/

oh yeah I was going to convert the temperatures as well and then it totally slipped my mind before I finished posting

idk how it is here \o/

oh yeah I was going to convert the temperatures as well and then it totally slipped my mind before I finished posting

well you should look that up theeeen

it's okay, google is still a thing

well you should look that up theeeen

it's okay, google is still a thing

isn't it a bit late now?? edit: oh so it's more like a thing that I would just bring in later on... well looking into it I found something that..... doesn't appear to cover me at all >u>

yeah I know but I was still going to do it for everyooooone

ohhhh I forgot to saay

hope you get well soon Fre!!!

thanks jenniiii~

Edited by Freohr Datia

isn't it a bit late now?? edit: oh so it's more like a thing that I would just bring in later on... well looking into it I found something that..... doesn't appear to cover me at all >u>

yeah I know but I was still going to do it for everyooooone

didn't you say you might not go tomorrow either

didn't you say you might not go tomorrow either

Oh yeah

But by then I'd just inform them a day in advance that I can't make it (I was going to let them know tonight after they finished working since they aren't allowed to talk on their phones during work)

...... unless you're saying you'd need a form to do even that, then no we don't need to do that here. We just call in sick and they... well they're supposed to say "oh okay get gud soon" but at my local restaurant it can't always work that way~

Oh, like what tonton said~! (and thanks tonton and since I didn't really say this earlier thanks shirley and theend too~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I had backups of just about everything but my homework. I had a little saved on dropbox, but nothing recent :x

Honestly I'm just glad none of my artwork was taken down with the rest of my computer. That definitely would have made me break down.

I had backups of just about everything but my homework. I had a little saved on dropbox, but nothing recent :x

Honestly I'm just glad none of my artwork was taken down with the rest of my computer. That definitely would have made me break down.

priorities!

Hey look I was summoned.

yes, kon wants to have a word with you