• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

10 AM.

Correct.

What are the ellipses for? >_>
She's still tired maybe.

Coffee?

Yep. Being woke up against your wish is no fun...

Maybe I should get some coffee...

I just discover a new, hidden unlockable character in FE4. His name is Snow, a Beserker who joins you at Chapter 3. Apparently, he's a traveling Christian missionary who joins Sigurd's army because he saw an injustice of human suffering. He is fuckin' awesome but he looks like a beta character. Figure that since he was so made up of win and the only Axe user that was actually useful that they had to remove him but I unlocked him! No bull!

He also uses his religion as a way to get in the ladies' pants. Saul of FE6 ripped him off

It is for me...mostly because I have to wake up early almost every day and I hate hate hate that.

Aw... :(

I just discover a new, hidden unlockable character in FE4. His name is Snow, a Beserker who joins you at Chapter 3. Apparently, he's a traveling Christian missionary who joins Sigurd's army because he saw an injustice of human suffering. He is fuckin' awesome but he looks like a beta character. Figure that since he was so made up of win and the only Axe user that was actually useful that they had to remove him but I unlocked him! No bull!

He also uses his religion as a way to get in the ladies' pants. Saul of FE6 ripped him off

.... :rolleyes:

.... :rolleyes:

Yeah.

And he's super cheap as well! He has Prayer, Critical, Ambush, Awareness, Wrath, and Continue! He comes with an Hero Axe and a Killer Axe! He also has great speed for an axeman! And he's the first black dude in the series for some odd reason.

Yeah.

And he's super cheap as well! He has Prayer, Critical, Ambush, Awareness, Wrath, and Continue! He comes with an Hero Axe and a Killer Axe! He also has great speed for an axeman! And he's the first black dude in the series for some odd reason.

But there is no Killer Axe in FE4...