• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the one with the filled up fuel tank for those ideas here good sir.

that fuel tank is available for public use, i am merely managing it Edited by TravelingElder

i have... 6 followers

good enough for me

Often happens with lolicon lovers.

Oh, it's Bonta-kun. Now I wonder if they do it like Jigoku where someone else was in the suit, like Heero and Chirico did.

Jigoku means "hell" in Japanese. People in Gundam..the heros some are said to be nameless soldiers are why that they pilot without notice.

fucking hell i can't beat gengar

Complaining on the internet stil best method

Lilligant was fun

Having Liligant know Earth Power; and, or Extrasensory was a good experience, but can't transfer them through the Pokemon Bank. No love for hackers, Nintendo. -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

I mine with dynamites in the late game.

@Tonton : Reached World 15 in BoxBoy!

They've added a new mechanic for each world so far. I can't wait to see the levels when they'll start combining them.

Also, It starts to get hard around here.

I was actually amazed. I used the Buy 10 Seconds option and spent a jewel (right when Raikou was about 5% health) and my catch rate soared to 81%. Bagged him.

He was so totally worth the 99 cents it will cost me to buy another jewel.

I mine with dynamites in the late game.

i hear sticky dinyamites might be a thing in the future

but then again

that's as old as my grandma

22 years old?

Ha, I managed to sequence break without meaning to XP

You remembered something from an alternate timeline, where Kon made a different choice. :3

not a fan of ubw's new op/ed :/

told you

Tested, planted a few Hallow seeds on Crimson environment and yes, Hallow overrides Crimson in general

oh my

that didn't use to happen tho

Edited by TravelingElder

oh my

that didn't use to happen tho

It takes a long time though for a full transition, at some point I was getting attacked by both Hallow and Crimson mobs...

That's the power of unicorns for you! To be honest, it seems like crimstone doesn't get affected, maybe not that easily I will check that...

Edited by James Bond

You remembered something from an alternate timeline, where Kon made a different choice. :3

Yep~

Honestly I'm surprised the game even let me get away with it. Then again, it's not as if this particular path is locked like some of the others, though obviously they don't expect you to actually know it before going on the right routes xp

Edited by Kon

I can't download Pokemon Rumble World. Whyyyyyyy

Taking advantage of my Networking class and the internet here. Can't connect with my 3Ds, I tried.

Afraid I'm not tech-savvy enough to help you Emerald. :( What kind of wireless connection is it? I heard if it's one that usually requires a log-in screen access then it most likely isn't compatible with the 3DS. I suppose you've already tried everything you can? Where else can you get net connections?

Yep~

Honestly I'm surprised the game even let me get away with it. Then again, it's not as if this particular path is locked like some of the others, though obviously they don't expect you to actually know it before going on the right routes xp

Yeah I think the fact it's not locked suggests they designed this purposely. Uguu VLR is so good I want third game~ What made you replay VLR? Was it all the teasers for the new game?

Afraid I'm not tech-savvy enough to help you Emerald. :( What kind of wireless connection is it? I heard if it's one that usually requires a log-in screen access then it most likely isn't compatible with the 3DS. I suppose you've already tried everything you can? Where else can you get net connections?

The network is secured, Iunno the password.

I think you need the password then to setup the connection?

also I would get pokemon rumbe but the free to play stuff scares me.

Edited by Junk

Most likely!

Aw why do they scare you? Are you afraid of not having enough self-restraint to protect your wallet or something?

That's the thing, I have no idea who to ask, even then I doubt they would let me connect my 3DS to their internet anyway.

Free to play is free with optional things to buy. They don't force you to buy anything, all it really comes down to is your own level of patience.

deen was better

kiramekunaaaamidawahoshiniiiiii

a real pity because the first zero, second zero and first ubw op/eds were good

ufotable better not botch the final battle like the deen movie did

Edited by TravelingElder

Yeah I think the fact it's not locked suggests they designed this purposely. Uguu VLR is so good I want third game~ What made you replay VLR? Was it all the teasers for the new game?

I really hope the teasers are pointing to a new game ;u;

And no, I had actually decided to replay 999 and VLR before I even knew about the teasers. I've been on a VN kick lately and after I finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy and replayed Dual Destinies, I wanted to move on to 999 and then VLR \^o^/

Really I've been meaning to replay these games for a while, but didn't get around to them until now ~o3o~

Man I can't take care of myself. Oh well.

No one can.

Impossible if to keep off the streets...

As most people need housing assistance...etc.