• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossbow still deals 28 damage - defense. Until part 4 not many things take 0 damage from it. Therefore, perfect for Disarm, have Heather steal and Rolf has a new play toy to increase his levels or something.

I kept a bowgun and Flourish on Shinon for disarming.

I wish I could learn to hack so I could make a hack of FE4 and chance the storyline.

Blasphemy.

I make Levin and Titlyu's unborn son one of the main supporting character in this hack if I could hack.

I also have Beowulf and Lachesis have a divorce once Beowulf finds out about Finn banging her.

Hmmmmmmm

Flourish drops the damage too much for my tastes, unless you used bows with it.

Would be better on Trueblade Mia with Wind Edges, but I can't stand her so...

Well, I didn't want Shinon pulling crazy criticals and Deadeyes on enemies with interesting stuff.

Here's one for the hack: A love triangle between Rana and Lackhe and Celice!

Also, since I'm starting over with Gen 2, any advice for this generation. I'm also at Chapter 6. I'm also thinking of making Celice and Lachke loves so I can heavily abuse the Triangle Attack of Shanan, Unimportant Twin, and Lackhe.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Rana is boring.

Look and personality wise, I find her better than Lakche.

Okay, this is getting creepy. Both of you are divorced.

Now.

I'm warning you: You're dealing with an angry perstinacious fangirl here.

Don't divorce us please. ;-; He must take responisibility for the child as well. ;-;

Rana is boring.

Actually, that's just a cover up, a display. Actually Rana is a serial killer who enjoys torturing the Empire's Soldiers and drinking their blood because she belives by drinking their blood, her battle morale is boasted.

Here's one for the hack: A love triangle between Rana and Lackhe and Celice!

Also, since I'm starting over with Gen 2, any advice for this generation. I'm also at Chapter 6.

Celice and Leaf have both the same base class, but they keep their original promotions, much to Celice's dismay.

You're probably going to like Johan more. He promotes as a Berserker, which gives him Wrath AND Ambush (he starts with a Puji, too) at the cost of losing 1 movement. Both brothers have Major Neir now and will get full bonuses from the Swanchika.

Use the Thief Sword to get some early cash. Lackhe's probably the best user.

Abuse Danan if you feel like it.

Look and personality wise, I find her better than Lakche.

She's got both a boring personality and meh looks. Result: low/bottom tier alongside Lynn.

I'm warning you: You're dealing with an angry perstinacious fangirl here.

Don't divorce us please. ;-; He must take responisibility for the child as well. ;-;

You're possessed.

And that's Shanan's child.

Ralph is more boring. Nobody can pull off the generic villager look as good as him.

Ralph is a perfectly fine background character with nearly no lines.

Actually, that's just a cover up, a display. Actually Rana is a serial killer who enjoys torturing the Empire's Soldiers and drinking their blood because she belives by drinking their blood, her battle morale is boasted.

Only way Rana could be redeemed:

image4.png

(Not really talking about skills, here.)

Edited by Anborn Arsar

1. Celice and Leaf have both the same base class, but they keep their original promotions, much to Celice's dismay.

2. You're probably going to like Johan more. He promotes as a Berserker, which gives him Wrath AND Ambush (he starts with a Puji, too) at the cost of losing 1 movement. Both brothers have Major Neir now and will get full bonuses from the Swanchika.

3. Use the Thief Sword to get some early cash. Lackhe's probably the best user.

4. Abuse Danan if you feel like it.

1. At first, I thought you meant like they only stay as Prince and Lord throughout the game and you almost got me upset then I had to read it again.

2. Johan is the emo one, right, the one with the handband?

3. The Slut passed that down to Nanna, along with some lube and condoms. Trying to teach her daughter how to be a slut as well.

4. Oh, I will! I will . . .

Yes.

Also, screenshots from some random hack I can't remember. Don't mind the butchered classes, invetories, etc., since I used my binary savegame to see the last chapter.

image3.pngimage2.pngimage.png

1. At first, I thought you meant like they only stay as Prince and Lord throughout the game and you almost got me upset then I had to read it again.

3. The Slut passed that down to Nanna, along with some lube and condoms. Trying to teach her daughter how to be a slut as well.

4. Oh, I will! I will . . .

:P MY bad. I should be clearer next time.

Simpler: Johan is the guy on a horse and is clothed in blue. Johalva is a foot soldier and is clothed in green.

That's too bad. I really liked it on Lackhe/Skasaha early on.

Good. You can actually cross the mountains near Johan to get there even when he's yellow, except for Rana. If you do recruit him before conquering Gaineshire, his axe knights will be enemies when you do, though.

Good. You can actually cross the mountains near Johan to get there even when he's yellow, except for Rana. If you do recruit him before conquering Gaineshire, his axe knights will be enemies when you do, though.

They'll also start attacking Johalva's troops RIGHT AWAY.