Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FE 7 was the worst.

Yes, FE 8 was better.

Hmm, I'd say it's the best. Original plot line, wonderous characters, has Priscilla, and makes you feel involved. Path of Radiance made me sort of sleepy, especially the map music.

Hmm, I'd say it's the best. Original plot line, wonderous characters, has Priscilla, and makes you feel involved. Path of Radiance made me sort of sleepy, especially the map music.

Plot line wasn't quite original, the only characters I like are Hector and Pent, Priscilla is meh and every Fire Emblem makes you involved. The tactician was more annoying than anything if you asked me. Path of Radiance did have meh music but I liked the characters a lot more.

Best FEs go for 4 and 5 for the actually story and the gameplay was actually good even if they were drastically different from each other. I prefer 5 since it's a bit more challenging but that's just me.

Edited by Arion

Plot line wasn't quite original, the only characters I like are Hector and Pent, Priscilla is meh and so does every Fire Emblem. Path of Radiance did have meh music but I liked the characters a lot more.

Best FEs go for 4 and 5 for the actually story and the gameplay was actually good even if they were drastically different from each other. I prefer 5 since it's a bit more challenging but that's just me.

'Spose it's all an opinion thing.

Mmmhm, I find that game a lady goldmine! Only Vaida and Sonia aren't winners!

Needs more Ishtar, Brenya, Lucia, Laylea and maybe Calill.

Sonia may be an evil bitch but she actually looks okayish, unlike Hilda, though the latter was far more bitchier.

Edited by Arion

Come to think of it, the only way I like a girl's hair tied is ponytail. Even then, it depends were it is. (Back of the hair, preferably) I don't get it when girls have their hair tied up in such crazy ways, unless if they're doing something for Chemistry or such.

Come to think of it, the only way I like a girl's hair tied is ponytail. Even then, it depends were it is. (Back of the hair, preferably) I don't get it when girls have their hair tied up in such crazy ways, unless if they're doing something for Chemistry or such.

I concur.

Metal Sonic was cooler. And then no one ever heard from him again...

Until 10 sequels later.

Yeah when we got him in a shitty game which also ruined his character.

Isaac is the castle to the south east

Damn. I allied with Isaac. Err, what should I do?

Edited by Proud_Black_Man