• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Cesaro might be the best wrestler right now, along with Rollins. Neville is getting up there, too

shame he doesn't have anything good for him

Rollins is overrated in my opinion, I don't find him interesting at all, Reigns is kinda the same though...WM31 main event was terrible save the result but only that...

yup, it's a shame indeed

Rollins is overrated in my opinion, I don't find him interesting at all, Reigns is kinda the same though...WM31 main event was terrible save the result but only that...

yup, it's a shame indeed

jesus christ man you're like the only person that i've seen saying that. the main event was awesomeeeee

i find rollins to be a slimy fuck, which is actually ok since he's a heel and all that, but when he actually wrestled more as a face, in the shield, he was pretty gr8

Really? Well I saw reviews stating pretty much what I said...I mean it was Brock using like three kind of moves all the time, Reigns laughing at all the beating he took then suddenly Brock getting his head busted open by his own mistake and Reigns like nothing happened attacking him with the same move...the rest is history...

I missed the shield days to be honest, I was able to watch it recently only through the wwe network...

Really? Well I saw reviews stating pretty much what I said...I mean it was Brock using like three kind of moves all the time, Reigns laughing at all the beating he took then suddenly Brock getting his head busted open by his own mistake and Reigns like nothing happened attacking him with the same move...the rest is history...

I missed the shield days to be honest, I was able to watch it recently only through the wwe network...

wow, i found it to be fucking great

roman making brock bleed by punching him and pushing him to the ringpost = gr8

and brock doesn't even need more than 3 moves, it's all about THE STORY and i found it to be fucking amazing

it's not like it needed much more than two big guys trading big blows, and it delivered well

you know what would make wwe more enjoyable?

a cruiserweight division

or a light heavyweight

i dunno, just put those "small" guys like kenta, zayn, neville and such in the ring and let them do their stuff

but i dunno

as much as ripple h is giving smaller guys their space in nxt, vince still has a boner for roidy mcgoos

I dunno what Vince is doing nowadays in WWE really...

He has those icons of 90s - 00s just for the looks...he should be using those more too dammit...

I mean yes give the new blood a chance and all but they can't hold the show all by themselves

I dunno what Vince is doing nowadays in WWE really...

He has those icons of 90s - 00s just for the looks...he should be using those more too dammit...

I mean yes give the new blood a chance and all but they can't hold the show all by themselves

i barely see 90s-00s guys anymore

i mean, most of them only appear to promoted themselves or someone related to them (jericho and his shitty band, rock and his movies/cousins)

the last ppv had some pretty nifty matches comprised of new blood. new day has a veeeeery good match against cesaro/kidd, and reigns(!) had a good one against big show (!!!)

ambrose and harper was fun, too... wwe has a good time ahead of it

I hope things go better as you say...

Probably I am nostalgic of that time but what to do, times change...even trips is kinda old now

well, they just came off from an amazing wrestlemania, and extreme rules was fun

trips at least is aware of that, so he's now kinda what vince was during the attitude era, but more badass still can't lose clean

also, rusev and lana are amazing, too. sandow is charismatic as fuck, too.... good period

One good thing about Lana is that she manages to be GOAT without having to use skimpy clothing. Amazing.

Rusev was perfectly booked. Such a shame that after resisting some time he's now Cena fodder :/ I hope he accomplishes great things soon

I agree 100% with what you said there

Well pretty much the guys who are there now, all of them have potential to reach great heights, it depends if they will capitalize on it

Edited by James Bond

I agree 100% with what you said there

Well pretty much the guys who are there now, all of them have potential to reach great heights, it depends if they will capitalize on it

Well, they have no reason not to. All of them past stars are UNABLE to steal the spotlight (Austin is broken, Edge and Foley are fucked up too...), and the sheer ammount of new talent they have is impressive.

Cena having the US title is actually a good thing because he's stepping down from the main event scene, finally, and it allows Rusev to move up in the card. Basically the only guys from previous eras that are around are Cena, Orton (who's so boring), Show and Kane. Mizark Henry is not as around as the other guys.

Goldust's there too, but he's in such great shape that he's miles better than he was in the 90s.

Yeaahhh, he's busting out some pretty insane moves, too.

Who would've thought that WWE is doing just fine without CM Punk, huh?