• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

so the publisher of that mmo decided to take down all servers for 48 hours to update - and that update would include merging half of the servers (meaning the entire population of these servers would login asap, so they could reserve land) and releasing two fresh start servers (where people would log in asap to secure an early advantage - and land - as well)

all the servers reopened two hours ago, at the same time... and then had to be closed again because they couldn't handle the traffic

apparently it's the third time that happens, hahahaha

still, got my land unless they rollback

but they didn't rollback the other two times, i've heard

gg that MMO. Shouldn't they have been more prepared?

it's still down btw, next update (probably another "we're still working on it") in 40 minutes

they're just so incredibly incompetent

at the very least, they could've lessened the server stress greatly by opening the servers at different times or something, but noooo

so the publisher of that mmo decided to take down all servers for 48 hours to update - and that update would include merging half of the servers (meaning the entire population of these servers would login asap, so they could reserve land) and releasing two fresh start servers (where people would log in asap to secure an early advantage - and land - as well)

all the servers reopened two hours ago, at the same time... and then had to be closed again because they couldn't handle the traffic

apparently it's the third time that happens, hahahaha

still, got my land unless they rollback

but they didn't rollback the other two times, i've heard

mmo troubles huh

mmo troubles huh

mmo troubles!

meanwhile, i revise a summary of a solo adventure where a character discovers that our dm retconned everyone's stories to make us children of a big bad

That sounds edgy and fourth wall breaking

literally demonspawn, except without any of the fancy demonspawn powers they usually have

I just want to level up my Excalibur in a F2P

swipe