• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

watch this mmo stay down until tomorrow and beyond

it's been almost five hours, this level of incompetence is amazing

Looks nice TE.

whAD7va.gif

was pretty tough to build too, i kept noticing i skipped steps a bit too late and had to redo things

also most of its functions are sadly battery-based, i can't trust those after my old ones went caput

[spoiler=So this is how my day went]Earlier today in the late afternoon, I was walking around downtown and on y way back, just happened to come across someone from my old commie school just laying on a bench outside (we werent really close at all, nor do I even remember how we met, but we knew each other's faces and instantly recognized each other). She still goes there and seemed to be doing well. That is, until I found out why she was even there to begin with.

Along with having to commute between cities, she's also homeless and has been for just under a year now, much to my surprise and shock of having never known or guessed. She didn't give any specifics; only that it was cause of family complications, and has since been fending on her own, with no money, phone, nor place to stay for the longest time and has been drifting around. I didn't believe it at first, until I noticed how PACKED her bag was. I honestly worried on how she even got past the horrendous winter of last year, and how this year's predicted to be just as bad, if not worse, yet looks to be healthy enough. With that in mind, I cancelled my plans for the day to stay around with her and took her to the dining halls at my hotel and paid for everything, out of thinking she might be hungry (which I was right about).

There, to my relief, she told me that she was receiving some support from this one person (they're not related at all, and aren't intimate, but I had my suspicions) who would help her out in a pinch and has been since like January, which is who she was waiting for the whole time, outside another community school that's literally right behind my hotel. From first impressions and what she told me of him, he seems to be a very honest and generous man originally from Ethiopia, and even gave me some advice for after I eventually graduate. Some of the things they spoke about were rather sensitive for her, so out of respect I stepped back to let them talk a little before rejoining the conversation. I may be forgetting a few details, but the key points I got from it were that she needs to see if she can find work, along with making a few phone calls that could possibly land her some more support (That he'd go through the work to get, then send to me, so I could send to her via email, cause she doesn't have a phone) , while at the same time, studying nursing and business. At the end, he gave her some well needed money (but I couldn't tell how much) followed by both thanking me for my contribution.

I still feel a little guilt in knowing that she's out by herself, while I'm here in my dorm room. But I know worrying won't do any justice, past adding to the number of grey strands already present. I'l get over it eventually

it's still down btw, next update (probably another "we're still working on it") in 40 minutes

they're just so incredibly incompetent

at the very least, they could've lessened the server stress greatly by opening the servers at different times or something, but noooo

gg Probably.

Why would they think of something like that? Nope, never.

[spoiler=So this is how my day went]Earlier today in the late afternoon, I was walking around downtown and on y way back, just happened to come across someone from my old commie school just laying on a bench outside (we werent really close at all, nor do I even remember how we met, but we knew each other's faces and instantly recognized each other). She still goes there and seemed to be doing well. That is, until I found out why she was even there to begin with.

Along with having to commute between cities, she's also homeless and has been for just under a year now, much to my surprise and shock of having never known or guessed. She didn't give any specifics; only that it was cause of family complications, and has since been fending on her own, with no money, phone, nor place to stay for the longest time and has been drifting around. I didn't believe it at first, until I noticed how PACKED her bag was. I honestly worried on how she even got past the horrendous winter of last year, and how this year's predicted to be just as bad, if not worse, yet looks to be healthy enough. With that in mind, I cancelled my plans for the day to stay around with her and took her to the dining halls at my hotel and paid for everything, out of thinking she might be hungry (which I was right about).

There, to my relief, she told me that she was receiving some support from this one person (they're not related at all, and aren't intimate, but I had my suspicions) who would help her out in a pinch and has been since like January, which is who she was waiting for the whole time, outside another community school that's literally right behind my hotel. From first impressions and what she told me of him, he seems to be a very honest and generous man originally from Ethiopia, and even gave me some advice for after I eventually graduate. Some of the things they spoke about were rather sensitive for her, so out of respect I stepped back to let them talk a little before rejoining the conversation. I may be forgetting a few details, but the key points I got from it were that she needs to see if she can find work, along with making a few phone calls that could possibly land her some more support (That he'd go through the work to get, then send to me, so I could send to her via email, cause she doesn't have a phone) , while at the same time, studying nursing and business. At the end, he gave her some well needed money (but I couldn't tell how much) followed by both thanking me for my contribution.

I still feel a little guilt in knowing that she's out by herself, while I'm here in my dorm room. But I know worrying won't do any justice, past adding to the number of grey strands already present. I'l get over it eventually

Wow... I'm not sure what to say. Wait, her reason that she's still in that college is for somewhere to stay or because she's trying to study while fend for herself? I'm not sure what to say though... I sure hope things work out for her soon.

Wait, her reason that she's still in that college is for somewhere to stay or because she's trying to study while fend for herself? I'm not sure what to say though... I sure hope things work out for her soon.

Neither. I'm just shocked at the struggle. Tho she did mention transferring to a university so that that wouldn't be a problem. But thats another struggle within itself

gg Probably.

Why would they think of something like that? Nope, never.

Wow... I'm not sure what to say. Wait, her reason that she's still in that college is for somewhere to stay or because she's trying to study while fend for herself? I'm not sure what to say though... I sure hope things work out for her soon.

they didn't even do that scheduled non-update, either

gg

watch this mmo stay down until tomorrow and beyond

it's been almost five hours, this level of incompetence is amazing

was pretty tough to build too, i kept noticing i skipped steps a bit too late and had to redo things

also most of its functions are sadly battery-based, i can't trust those after my old ones went caput

Ah, that's a shame the functions need batteries. At least your work turned out well.

So honest FE related question.

With the whole storyline in Awakening, and the implications that all games exist at least in the same universe...

Is Lopt supposed to be Grima then?

With the whole storyline in Awakening, and the implications that all games exist at least in the same universe...

not even narga is narga

just another earth dragon i suppose

not even narga is narga

just another earth dragon i suppose

Hmm? What do you mean? I must have missed something, because it seemed to imply Na(r)ga = every incarnation?

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Nada

It's supposed to be a mega earth dragon

But even then, it's got some.. Grotesque features that don't make it seem like an earth dragon.

Nada

It's supposed to be a mega earth dragon

But even then, it's got some.. Grotesque features that don't make it seem like an earth dragon.

Is there any specific points to this? Because I haven't seen anything that even truly says it's an earth dragon.

Hmm? What do you mean? I must have missed something, because it seemed to imply Na®ga = every incarnation?

narga is a title - tiki becomes narga in the bad future dlc

i'm just presuming grima is an earth dragon because you know, medeus was one too

Edited by TravelingElder

Is there any specific points to this? Because I haven't seen anything that even truly says it's an earth dragon.

Note, I said SUPPOSED

I don't support that Grima was an earth dragon, and if he was, how in the hell is he so big? That's what I focused on.

And secondly, if he's an earth dragon, he'd have more dragon features, since you only fight on his exoskeleton

But yeah, Grima is.. Weird. I'd just say he's just a demon just trying to fuck the world up.

tldr: he was probably an earth dragon but got corrupted to the point it's where it led him, idk

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

this is how you run a mmo, guys

After reviewing our logs, only 10% of players who attempted to log in made it into the game. Over 90% of you were unable to join the launch of Update 2.0.

narga is a title - tiki becomes narga in the bad future dlc

i'm just presuming grima is an earth dragon because you know, medeus was one too

Note, I said SUPPOSED

I don't support that Grima was an earth dragon, and if he was, how in the hell is he so big? That's what I focused on.

And secondly, if he's an earth dragon, he'd have more dragon features, since you only fight on his exoskeleton

But yeah, Grima is.. Weird. I'd just say he's just a demon just trying to fuck the world up.

tldr: he was probably an earth dragon but got corrupted to the point it's where it led him, idk

Okay, let me narrow down the question a bit:

What is Lopt, exactly? Earth Dragon? Some form of corruption, ala Idoun?

I make the question because a LOT of the Grima related stuff seems to make a lot of connections with Lopt in FE4. And the implication that Grima and Narga have been going at this for quite some time. Plus the whole bloodlines thing.... yeah.

Neither. I'm just shocked at the struggle. Tho she did mention transferring to a university so that that wouldn't be a problem. But thats another struggle within itself

Oh. I thought the reason was listed. But yeah, that is shocking. Wait, but what about the tuition at the college? That'd be another issue for the transfer too.

they didn't even do that scheduled non-update, either

gg

Of course not. What non-update?

this is how you run a mmo, guys

After reviewing our logs, only 10% of players who attempted to log in made it into the game. Over 90% of you were unable to join the launch of Update 2.0.

Beautiful.

HOW DO I MMO GUISE

Loptyr is confirmed to be a Earth Dragon, that's said in game. Whether he's as strong as Meduith isn't stated. However, unlike Idoun, he's perfectly incontrol of what he's doing, because the former couldn't even say her own name unless told to. Grima and Loptyr are similar yeah, but doesn't mean the same. I think the former took design away from Loptyr, honestly.

i heard lopt is a small-time earth dragon, actually

but fe4's dragons (narga, holsety, lopt, etc.) apparently aren't the dragons themselves - just a measure of their powers and memories

Oh. I thought the reason was listed. But yeah, that is shocking. Wait, but what about the tuition at the college? That'd be another issue for the transfer too.

Of course not. What non-update?

Beautiful.

they kept posting "we're still researching, more news in 30min"

then they decided to do a rollback and try again tomorrow

hahaha what a trainwreck