• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hey te, quick sc question

i think i remember seeing that it has more pre rendered videos (like the falcom logo, op and ed in fc) having some midgame

how many and how important are those and are there any right after a boss or something without being able to save before

that's like the only thing that didn't work with fc when running it via wine i need to know *~*

i think i remember seeing that it has more pre rendered videos (like the falcom logo, op and ed in fc) having some midgame

how many and how important are those and are there any right after a boss or something without being able to save before

that's like the only thing that didn't work with fc when running it via wine i need to know *~*

only remember op/ed tbh

only remember op/ed tbh

There's at least one other one in SC, and another few in The 3rd.