Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

tocs is gonna bury the trails series in the west

you mean finish it

i'm actually extremely tempted to pull a neal get it not owning either platform it's available on

i'm actually really looking forward for the Erebonia games after SC and makes me really wonder why they ended up following with Crossbell instead

[spoiler=TitS SC]specially after the ending of chapter 8 Olivier too fucking good <3

on another note i'm loving how over the top some of the new s craft are

and hating the lack of an aoe s-craft option for estelle

Edited by Tonton

you mean finish it

i'm actually extremely tempted to pull a neal get it not owning either platform it's available on

i'm actually really looking forward for the Erebonia games after SC and makes me really wonder why they ended up following with Crossbell instead

[spoiler=TitS SC]specially after the ending of chapter 8 Olivier too fucking good <3

on another note i'm loving how over the top some of the new s craft are

and hating the lack of an aoe s-craft option for estelle

i mean make xseed give up because of no profit

don't tontão

erebonia's playable character cast is the weakest, rean is the worst protagonist in the series by far

tita's s-craft

Why is school so hard.

git gud

i mean make xseed give up because of no profit

don't tontão

erebonia's playable character cast is the weakest, rean is the worst protagonist in the series by far

tita's s-craft

i mean sc started burying it

But

Does it at least fix sc's equipment management issue

Or any of the three games before it that xseed is pretending you dont need to have played previously

Glorious

i mean sc started burying it

But

Does it at least fix sc's equipment management issue

Or any of the three games before it that xseed is pretending you dont need to have played previously

Glorious

it wasn't sc, it was xseed

sc is great source material and might eventually be saved by its own quality, but tocs1 doesn't have that

it's a strong contender for the worst entry in the series, and i only say that because i'm biased against ao (because of mechanics)

what if you buy the ps3 version but eventually get a vita

or vice versa

and i'm being optimistic here, you could end up doing like vincent (who bought atelier games and never got a ps3)

what equipment management issue

well to be fair you don't miss much if you jump from sc to tocs1... though tocs2 is a slightly different case

hilarious

Interesting

what if you buy the ps3 version but eventually get a vita
or vice versa
and i'm being optimistic here, you could end up doing like vincent (who bought atelier games and never got a ps3)

what equipment management issue
well to be fair you don't miss much if you jump from sc to tocs1... though tocs2 is a slightly different case

hilarious

that's what's keeping my hand

not being able to change the equipment for characters on the reserve gets really annoying

adorable

How so?

I dunno. Just looking at it just makes me want to not care about things because I secretly hate it without playing it, like it saps all of my joy and happiness.

I dunno. Just looking at it just makes me want to not care about things because I secretly hate it without playing it, like it saps all of my joy and happiness.

It's okay Emerald.

Playing it would just make it do that but faster.

that's what's keeping my hand

not being able to change the equipment for characters on the reserve gets really annoying

adorable

then keep it kept

i don't know if i got used to it or if they improved it

but at least in tocs, the game does usually remove the gear (accessories/orbments) from your inactive characters

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-valkyria-chronicles-remaster-announced-for-ps4

this fucker better be coming to pc too

then keep it kept

i don't know if i got used to it or if they improved it

but at least in tocs, the game does usually remove the gear (accessories/orbments) from your inactive characters

well they do remove the gear for who's leaving your party for plot reasons rather than you picking who you want among the available characters i think

i think i ended up having 5 cast 2 at one point because of that smh