• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not sophisticated, nor does he act it. Keep Oliver's music on Tellius, kthx.

You must admit, though, Fire Emblem 4 was lacking in interesting boss music. Alvis and Julius were practically the only ones that were different, from what I could tell.

You must admit, though, Fire Emblem 4 was lacking in interesting boss music. Alvis and Julius were practically the only ones that were different, from what I could tell.

Denied.

Edited by Aless the Black Knight

*Holsety*

But they have more interesting world map music. : >

You must've forgotten Fateful Showdown. Played on pretty much every Baron boss.

Hmm, can't say I could tell much a difference. Both that and the regular one still are pretty boring.

You must've forgotten Fateful Showdown. Played on pretty much every Baron boss.

Major bosses, who has some importance to the storyline.

Sara chained and tied him up and gagged him to her bed. She's a bit mad that she was force into the Lopotusu Cult and she wanna take her anger out on the main guy.

...You're WISHING she did that to you.

But they have more interesting world map music. : >

Yes, that is true. The Telleus map musics are complete sleepfests. Well, there are some exceptions in Radiant Dawn, but those exceptions rarely play. The rest of the games have interesting map music, Telleus needs to get on the ball!

Sara chained and tied him up and gagged him to her bed. She's a bit mad that she was force into the Lopotusu Cult and she wanna take her anger out on the main guy.

Ouch.

Who are often Barons. Or in Hilda's case, Queen. Or in Julius's case, Dark Prince.

Does Ishtor have it? I recall Ishtar has that one.

Yes, that is true. The Telleus map musics are complete sleepfests. Well, there are some exceptions in Radiant Dawn, but those exceptions rarely play. The rest of the games have interesting map music, Telleus needs to get on the ball!

Screw Tellius. I didn't like it.

I don't deny that they are Fire Emblem games, unlike a certain someone, but I didn't like them.

Die.

lolololol

Anyway, I always found that FE4/5 music as superior than the other FEs music. : >

Screw Tellius. I didn't like it.

I don't deny that they are Fire Emblem games, unlike a certain someone, but I didn't like them.

Path of Radiance was sort of boring, but I liked Radiant Dawn. Not as much as the Elibe Fire Emblems (6 and 7 are my favorites), but it was still good. Can't say there isn't a Fire Emblem game I don't like, yet.

...You're WISHING she did that to you.

No. Quiet, "innocent" cult girls aren't my type. Besides, too young.

Ouch.

Remember that pic when Sara's feet was making friends with Leaf's meat sword? Let's say Julius is in that situation expect Sara is stomping on it.