FE4 THREAD

Fia

The adjusting part doesn't bother me too much

As someone who lives with crippling anxiety among other things I-I think not caring at times can be loads beneficial, of course it depends on the situation and what it is thoughhhh

that does sound odd but I'm just glad you turned out okay, I would have panicked and likely gotten upset because I have low pain tolerance and I'd also be like "I FUCKED UP people are going to be mad at me everything is ruined" like seriously, even as a kid the time I fractured my wrist I was afraid I'd get berated for it and wasn't sure what to say at first besides "I think I did something wrong" @_@ even though I was more reckless then

But yeah! unless you've been up to some sort of crazy-ass stunts that I don't know about I believe you'll be fine, go forth out there and live your life passionately

Ehhh I don't think either extreme is ideal~ It's nice to have caution but not to the point you'd lock yourself away from anything that looks mildly threatening. I don't think my case is too extreme though it's just that some people seem to be amazed at how unconcerned I am about being near blades x3

I.... hope not too much of that fear is influenced from the people you grew up with :c (I kind of doubt it has nothing at all to do with the environment you grew up in, but I still hope they haven't been very much of an issue) Either way I'm sorry you have to live with that anxiety

Yeah I don't think I go too crazy~! The only time I've been injured was a sprained ankle or two!! And besides it's not like I'll ever learn from my experiences with pain \o/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wipe theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Ehhh I don't think either extreme is ideal~ It's nice to have caution but not to the point you'd lock yourself away from anything that looks mildly threatening. I don't think my case is too extreme though it's just that some people seem to be amazed at how unconcerned I am about being near blades x3

I.... hope not too much of that fear is influenced from the people you grew up with :c (I kind of doubt it has nothing at all to do with the environment you grew up in, but I still hope they haven't been very much of an issue) Either way I'm sorry you have to live with that anxiety

Yeah I don't think I go too crazy~! The only time I've been injured was a sprained ankle or two!! And besides it's not like I'll ever learn from my experiences with pain \o/

Yeah, you're right too

idk, I think a lot of that has to do with it especially my mom... Though to be fair bad experiences with peers and the lack of friends probably hasn't done any good for that or my social skills either :s I feel like the longer I have to live with my family the worse my mental health is going to tank and I'm scared I won't be the same person by the time this is all over with if ever BUT I do have a few close-knit friends who are willing to help with me talking to them and convincing them that I at least need therapy if nothing else (I actually think I need a full-blown mental evaluation but anything beyond mild depression and anxiety seems stigmatized at my house so my mom would probably flip her shit at the suggestion) but they're got their own stuff to deal with and its not gonna be easy, these things just take time-- And thank you, I appreciate the sentiment

Good to hear! Yeah, I think you'll be alright then

Edited by Lettuce

Yeah, you're right too

idk, I think a lot of that has to do with it especially my mom... Though to be fair bad experiences with peers and the lack of friends probably hasn't done any good for that or my social skills either :s I feel like the longer I have to live with my family the worse my mental health is going to tank and I'm scared I won't be the same person by the time this is all over with if ever BUT I do have a few close-knit friends who are willing to help with me talking to them and convincing them that I at least need therapy if nothing else (I actually think I need a full-blown mental evaluation but anything beyond mild depression and anxiety seems stigmatized at my house so my mom would probably flip her shit at the suggestion) but they're got their own stuff to deal with and its not gonna be easy, these things just take time-- And thank you, I appreciate the sentiment

Good to hear! Yeah, I think you'll be alright then

Ahhhhhhhh yeah I can't imagine her taking the suggestion very well. I definitely know my dad would have very much taken offense if I hinted at how he was being kind of a negative influence on my living. Like before it was totally fine but then he quit taking his medication for his anger management because they just made him not feel any emotion, which I can totally understand him not wanting, but in exchange he became kinda toxic for me to live with. I feel a little bad for him... but that didn't change the negative influence on me.

Well at least you've got some supportive friends ;~~~; I hope things work out weeeeeell and that you can hang on as long as you have to live there!! I think I've definitely improved since moving out because now I live with nice and supportive people, so hopefully that thought can give you some hope too~!

Nosebleed was much worse this time.

Make sure you drink water, kids.

you too!!

maybe you also need it possibly incorrectly ingrained into your brain that no water=headache and keep drinking a bunch of water to avoid getting a headache and drink even more and more water when you start feeling a headache which means in exchange suddenly when you think "hmm I'm out of water" or "hmm it's been a while since I had water" your head starts to hurt

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nosebleed was much worse this time.

Make sure you drink water, kids.

i actually like to nosebleed when i'm at home

i look at myself in the mirror and go yeah i'm sexy

hm

I'm wondering if you fine folks can help me with some advice

specifically with fighting game stuff

90s are the golden age of fighting games

stuff like virtua fighter 2, tekken 2, king of fighters 96, street fighter 2, garou, last blade 2 are amazing

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Marvel vs Capcom

Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 2 or 3

Well actually, I was wondering if people could recommend affordable (like, ~$100 US at most) PC compatible arcade sticks. ^^;

I play fighting games with keyboard so I can't help with this.

Edited by Sirius

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Marvel vs Capcom

Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 2 or 3

Street Fighter 3 and Alpha 3

Ring of Destruction

All them crossovers

I see Sask likes Iskander.

Well actually, I was wondering if people could recommend affordable (like, ~$100 US at most) PC compatible arcade sticks. ^^;

Just for PC? Any consoles you want to use this stick for? My friend could recommend you one since he knows a lot about sticks.