• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, It should be possible. For most RPGs, a speedrun is almost essentially an optimized, low-level run.

You're gonna get an Elgato? o: Oh me, oh my.

Low level run? Why low level? I'm not sure... I might have to do the NG+ first and then the next NG+ can be the speedrun. To familiarize myself maybe?

Eventually.

Low level run? Why low level? I'm not sure... I might have to do the NG+ first and then the next NG+ can be the speedrun. To familiarize myself maybe?

Eventually.

Low level is commonly how you get runs done faster, since you won't be spending time grinding. Yeah NG+ could definitely work.

Is Shirley gonna be a streamer?

Low level is commonly how you get runs done faster, since you won't be spending time grinding. Yeah NG+ could definitely work.

Is Shirley gonna be a streamer?

Oh. Yeah, I figured. I thought speedrunners normally don't grind? I mean it kinda wastes time. I don't think not grinding will affect me in TOCS1 because I never grinded. Well, if you think TOCS1 is doable for a speedrun, then I'll do it!

Part-time streamer, yes.

Oh. Yeah, I figured. I thought speedrunners normally don't grind? I mean it kinda wastes time. I don't think not grinding will affect me in TOCS1 because I never grinded. Well, if you think TOCS1 is doable for a speedrun, then I'll do it!

Part-time streamer, yes.

Yeah, they don't normally. But we just said the same thing. <~< Ah, you flatter me, and it'd be the first TOCS speedrun I've seen too, so there's that to look forward too.

Yeah, they don't normally. But we just said the same thing. <~< Ah, you flatter me, and it'd be the first TOCS speedrun I've seen too, so there's that to look forward too.

Hopefully that stays the same. >w> I'll speedrun TOCS1 once I get my hands on the Elgato. It should be cheaper cough cough.