FE4 THREAD

Fia

...Oh right.

But does that change their position during non-combat stuff?

>_> That requires having a PSP charger. And the game itself on PSP.

I think THERE should be a part that changes their in battle position and one that changes their on field position

Buy it for PSP too!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

how so

A man named Julius Malema in an African country wants to take away land from White people. I believe he studied in an English university where these racist ideologies are being taught to students.

Zimbabwe did the same and the country went to shit and they gave back the land to the White farmers they took away from them after a while.

gg emory

we have like a 2 star rating on facebook now because people have been shitting on us nonstop since the chalking thing.

Oh god, the chalking thing happened at your campus?

Are you alright? Do you need to talk it over with someone? My PM box is always open.

A man named Julius Malema in an African country wants to take away land from White people. I believe he studied in an English university where these racist ideologies are being taught to students.

Zimbabwe did the same and the country went to shit and they gave back the land to the White farmers they took away from them after a while.

that's something i did not know

some sort of historical vendetta used in the mindset there

Milton mendes is not beat

niiiice

santinha better not dissapoint me in cartola

Speaking of the word opportunity I always forget how to spell it and I'm too lazy to spellcheck it so I'll just ass it and spell it wrong like oppurrtunity accidentally making a cat pun in the process like fuck man

...And using spellcheck just now I realized I've been spelling the word accidentally wrong all this time what the fuck

man i feel like all the stands so far have been really similar to a previous one

what

I'd like to take this opportunity to compliment myself

Speaking of the word opportunity I always forget how to spell it and I'm too lazy to spellcheck it so I'll just ass it and spell it wrong like oppurrtunity accidentally making a cat pun in the process like fuck man

...And using spellcheck just now I realized I've been spelling the word accidentally wrong all this time what the fuck

Easy come, easy go.

steel ball run

the story of johnny trying to find the secret of gyro's steel balls

it's intentional

Jojo goes downhill starting on part 5. Nightmare says Part 6 is good though. Can't comment on that myself.

Part 6 is amazing. The ending alone makes it a worth read.

Edited by Яei Яei