• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a friend or something? (Maybe going to their home or something)

I mean it's a bit like a literal jail. *pat Lewdy*

:s My closest friends' current home isn't ideal because its somewhat small with not enough room for me and they're also stuck with their mom who isn't as bad but shes still hard to deal with plus she smokes inside the house ALL THE TIME and I don't wanna be exposed to that-- I ain't really got anywhere else to go

and thanks

nice

nice

Ahh.. It can too much deal with, yeah.

That sounds about right, I feel like she just wants me to keep her to herself and not have any sort of relationships that could lead me to ever possibly moving out in the future too though

Honestly, I'm tempted to just go for a week even without her approval

but idk if thats safe, I don't trust her not to call up the cops and make up some bullshit and act like I can't think for myself and ran off and that I'm in danger though I mean she can't really DO anything since I'm an adult and normally if something like that did happen and I explained the situation the the police should leave me alone but I don't trust cops either especially since we're in the south like what if they believe my mom over me because of how she acted and also because of racial profiling ghdjlf;;dlsgfjdlmf;

and even if thats fine she might try throw my stuff out/break things since she's done similiar with my brother lol

just worried about any sort of possible retaliation whenever I get back home, it really isn't fair

Ew that's dumb. That's a step further from how my mom was. Though I'm not sure which is worse, matchmaking or that.

I'm sure... Is this related to what was going on to force you to leave some chats? And damn, that'd be fucking crazy if she called the cops for you to go off for a week. I don't blame you for not trusting the cops. Racial profiling what. Hmm, there must be some way for you to get around it... Why doesn't she seem to trust you? ._. I mean even my mom eventually did. Kinda. Somewhat.

Oh god. Wait and yet she accepts your brother now. Jesus Christ. I understand why you'd be so worried about it. I think she has anxiety issues too or something. Or trust issues.

Ew that's dumb. That's a step further from how my mom was. Though I'm not sure which is worse, matchmaking or that.

I'm sure... Is this related to what was going on to force you to leave some chats? And damn, that'd be fucking crazy if she called the cops for you to go off for a week. I don't blame you for not trusting the cops. Racial profiling what. Hmm, there must be some way for you to get around it... Why doesn't she seem to trust you? ._. I mean even my mom eventually did. Kinda. Somewhat.

Oh god. Wait and yet she accepts your brother now. Jesus Christ. I understand why you'd be so worried about it. I think she has anxiety issues too or something. Or trust issues.

They both sound pretty bad, though I think I'd be more panicked about matchmaking since I have serious personal boundaries and I don't really fall in love easily and hate getting that sort of attention from most people <___>

Its a huge part of it because of the stress, I've been in really bad shape lately because of her and its affecting my social life too because like I get in these moods where I have to be careful of what I choose to read because something that might normally just annoy me mildly I react extremely to and might dislike that person for awhile even if they like, said something completely innocuous and had idea or intention to set me off-- It happened not too long ago and I was this -close- to doing something regrettable but luckily I backed out and didn't get seriously hurt

it almost happened again to so I feel like I need to avoid most chats/places on the forums for a few weeks and it sucks because I already get lonely easily enough as is :/

I hope it doesn't come to that, and I dunno.. I think she'll always see me as a child because of some stuff I struggle with and developmental delays but I'm mostly normal now??? Theres also a double standard thingo going on too because she doesn't care if my brother hangs out with someone they don't know well enough yet but yeah idk whats her problem

anyway I talked to Pride about and it doesn't think I should be hasty and assume the worst yet and have us try to talk to her first rather than antagonizing her and making things more difficult, I mean he's right and has the more rational idea and I should be more chill about it like he is but its kinda hard to not be on edge since I've had to deal with her all of my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shirley for best posts in the chocolate and vanilla threads

Thank you. I had to do it and I have no regrets. 8)

They both sound pretty bad, though I think I'd be more panicked about matchmaking since I have serious personal boundaries and I don't really fall in love easily and hate getting that sort of attention from most people <___>

Its a huge part of it because of the stress, I've been in really bad shape lately because of her and its affecting my social life too because like I get in these moods where I have to be careful of what I choose to read because something that might normally just annoy me mildly I react extremely to and might dislike that person for awhile even if they like, said something completely innocuous and had idea or intention to set me off-- It happened not too long ago and I was this -close- to doing something regrettable but luckily I backed out and didn't get seriously hurt

it almost happened again to so I feel like I need to avoid most chats/places on the forums for a few weeks and it sucks because I already get lonely easily enough as is :/

I hope it doesn't come to that, and I dunno.. I think she'll always see me as a child because of some stuff I struggle with and developmental delays but I'm mostly normal now??? Theres also a double standard thingo going on too because she doesn't care if my brother hangs out with someone they don't know well enough yet but yeah idk whats her problem

anyway I talked to Pride about and it doesn't think I should be hasty and assume the worst yet and have us try to talk to her first rather than antagonizing her and making things more difficult, I mean he's right and has the more rational idea and I should be more chill about it like he is but its kinda hard to not be on edge since I've had to deal with her all of my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wasn't as panicked as I was annoyed with matchmaking. But both are pretty damn fucking dumb.

I figured as much when I saw the posts. Obviously I wasn't around, but then Pride's reply also gave an indication. It's unfortunate... but I do understand. Like seriously, I do. Kinda why I kept leaving the chat and then eventually the hospital. But you know, I get how it feels. You want to be alone so you don't lash out but then that brings on the loneliness. I realised recently that I'm like you in that I can't really bear to be alone.

Ugh... regardless of what delays you had and stuff, it doesn't mean it still exists jesus. Well, she did still destroy some of your brother's stuff. Kinda made me rejoice at that. But she is pretty hypocritical. Maybe that's a thing that comes with motherhood???? I dunno.

Listen to the super nerd Pride. I mean I know how hard it is, but who knows what will happen when he talks to your parents. Maybe he can instill some rationality in them... At least I fucking hope so. ._.

also on an unrelated note, I'm digging the Ludger avi on Skype.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

I wasn't as panicked as I was annoyed with matchmaking. But both are pretty damn fucking dumb.

I figured as much when I saw the posts. Obviously I wasn't around, but then Pride's reply also gave an indication. It's unfortunate... but I do understand. Like seriously, I do. Kinda why I kept leaving the chat and then eventually the hospital. But you know, I get how it feels. You want to be alone so you don't lash out but then that brings on the loneliness. I realised recently that I'm like you in that I can't really bear to be alone.

Ugh... regardless of what delays you had and stuff, it doesn't mean it still exists jesus. Well, she did still destroy some of your brother's stuff. Kinda made me rejoice at that. But she is pretty hypocritical. Maybe that's a thing that comes with motherhood???? I dunno.

Listen to the super nerd Pride. I mean I know how hard it is, but who knows what will happen when he talks to your parents. Maybe he can instill some rationality in them... At least I fucking hope so. ._.

also on an unrelated note, I'm digging the Ludger avi on Skype.

Trueeeeeeeeee

Pretty much, yeah. You know somethings a problem when I can only admit to stuff during moments of lucidity like this ,_, That sounds terrible to deal with on your end, too. You summed it all up on point.

lol, yeah I just don't want any of my stuff messed with as well.. Hypocritical is right, I could probably make a laundry list of the shitty things she does tbh

I'm tryingggg, though I'm thankful at least one of us can try to be more paitient and understanding when dealing with such people cause I sure can't.

and thanks 8)

ganbatte lettuce

thanks ur a GREAT

I've never heard about that one before :o

It's the new name for bsnes, I think. IIRC it's all about being super devoted to hardware accuracy, but it takes a fairly powerful computer to run?