FE4 THREAD

Fia

I thought poffins originated in Diamond and Pearl. :<

*Gives poffin anyway*

Yay.

Um...S-Sophia? Do...you know what this Lute person might be talking about...? She called you my future bride.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much.

Which reminds me, I should probably ask them to edit my stats so I have 0 Luck.

Um...S-Sophia? Do...you know what this Lute person might be talking about...? She called you my future bride.

NONAME WANTS HIS LOOPS, SARA

Someone needs to take away the Nostalgia factor. There really isn't one way that Batman 89 > Dark Knight, from the standpoint of, say, a movie critic.

dun care about movie critics. All I care about is my standpoint. Btw, I saw Dark Knight BEFORE 89 Batman, there goes your nostalgia argument.

Fine, you want me to expand?

I cannot connect with Bale!Batman. At all. Bale being a shitty actor is one thing. Batman, for whatever reason, not sending half the force out to get Harvey and the other half out to get Rachel [seriously, this is not a fucking hard thing to do] is another. Batman not steamrolling over the Joker when he had a chance to make the world one FUCK of a lot less miserable is another. Morgan Freeman being too much of a pussy to suck up the fact that Baleman's invention was the only way to fuck up Joker's plan is another.

I can actually connect with Keatonman, I can understand his thoughts, Keaton is not a shitty actor, backstory between Joker/Batman was better illustrated, 89 batman's story didn't suck, Batman breaking Nicholson's ladder on a helicopter was epic, etc.

You take your fanboyism way too seriously. Oh well, kids these days.

*drops a steamroller on Lute*

I take everything too seriouslly. I thought you would have known that by now. She isn't the one I have feelings for anyway.

[rp as Lute]

*clone disappears* When will they learn? There are many, but I am one.

I thought poffins originated in Diamond and Pearl. :<

*Gives poffin anyway*

Yay.

So? Pikachu still exists in that game.

: D

Pika!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Haha. I bet Seph/House/Shanan would probably jump at the boss sign ups just for this.

:D

Hezul Stab. 'Nuff said.

I guess.

Which reminds me, I should probably ask them to edit my stats so I have 0 Luck.

NONAME WANTS HIS LOOPS, SARA

Ask Fireman. If they add HM bonuses I might lower my strength a bit and put some in luck.

He always does.

Also, goodnight.

[rp]

...um...

*blushes and runs away*

[rp as Lux]

Go find her. She needs someone to help her figure out how she truly feels.

[rp as Lute]

Right.

*Finds Sophia*

You know it to be true. You are meant for him. He understands you, you understand him. You would both gladly give up your lives for each other. You are truly meant to be.

And yet I'm the Serious Sirius. Truly, logic has been raped hard.

Although, you still might be more serious than me. After all, I'm the one roleplaying right now. Don't worry, the title is still yours. For the moment.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I cannot connect with Bale!Batman. At all. Bale being a shitty actor is one thing.

Opinon, but fine.

Batman, for whatever reason, not sending half the force out to get Harvey and the other half out to get Rachel [seriously, this is not a fucking hard thing to do] is another.

Oh? What time did he have to do this? When he was finding out about that or when he was sprinting back to his vehicle? :mellow:

Batman not steamrolling over the Joker when he had a chance to make the world one FUCK of a lot less miserable is another.

That's more a complaint against the Batman series itself than Dark Knight. That's one of the biggest parts of the series. Batman 89 killing of the Joker was a huge slap in the face to fans. Just as the ending of the Joker battle was in DK to Batman 89.

Morgan Freeman being too much of a pussy to suck up the fact that Baleman's invention was the only way to fuck up Joker's plan is another.

He does. :mellow:

Ask Fireman. If they add HM bonuses I might lower my strength a bit and put some in luck.

He always does.

Also, goodnight.

I will, if I get around to it.

Indeed.

See ya.

ooh I've pissed Ar-Wing off [can tell because he's posting right now]

This is gonna be fun :D

Not really. Your opinion won't change, I'm sure, and neither will mine. I don't really care.

...But Lady Lute... I haven't been in love... for many years...

...I don't want to watch Lord Roy and my childern... pass away...

...Love between mamkutes and humans... always ends in sadness... like my mother and father... [/loldrama]

G'night Falc!

Edited by Sara