FE4 THREAD

Fia

i don't want to imagine how much that thing would heat up, and how many seconds its battery would last

Not to mention how heavy it will be

But some won't even care about all of the above

Portability zombies LOL

Edit:

Edited by In The Beginning

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>finishes date properly

>gets glasses

this game knows what it's doing

DIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Happy Birthday, you old fucker, come back to us!

well, at the very least he's regularly on steam

but then again, so is marthur

friday, the day where we decide to spend the little time we have in our hands going out, drink and meet other miserable people

nothing matters

eat darby's

hey Neal whenever you see this, I got another Korean name for you to translate to Japanese: Jihyun

I kinda guessed at Saeyoung but I'm stumped with "hyun"... well or super uncertain anyway. ジヒュン? lololol idk

Edited by Espeon

hey Neal whenever you see this, I got another Korean name for you to translate to Japanese: Jihyun

I kinda guessed at Saeyoung but I'm stumped with "hyun"... well or super uncertain anyway. ジヒュン? lololol idk

-n and -ng are pretty ambiguous in Japanese, so it's usually just -ン, unless you reaaaally want to bring out the -ng, in which case you might use -ング.

But yah, -hyun uses a soft u sound, not a hard u, so I would probably use ヒョン, not ヒュン.

So ジヒョン is probably the best.

-n and -ng are pretty ambiguous in Japanese, so it's usually just -ン, unless you reaaaally want to bring out the -ng, in which case you might use -ング.

But yah, -hyun uses a soft u sound, not a hard u, so I would probably use ヒョン, not ヒュン.

oh, alrighty.

I see... probably also because I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce Jihyun in Korean either. >_>

wait why o though?

Edited by Espeon

what about ジーヒョン tho?

I see... probably also because I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce Jihyun in Korean either. >_>

gee-hy-uh-n

friday, the day where we decide to spend the little time we have in our hands going out, drink and meet other miserable people

nothing matters

eat darby's

Same

Except i came home before 10pm because i have a sad life

Edited by Austin