• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The times I encountered .7z files was about a year ago or more and in Tactics universe. That's it. Everything else has been Zip or RAR

I've encoutered them more often than that. o_O

But I'm curious. (Oh the irony)
I learned about most video games out there in elementary school. Final Fantasy was never mentioned. And it was through a miracle I even found out about FE.

If nine years ago is recently...

What games did you mainly play, then, and how did you find out about FE? I shouldn't be talking, as I had a PS1 and PS2 instead of a Gamecube or N64. .-.

The first game I played was Super Mario Bros + Duck hunt at age 3 or 4. >_>

Mine was Earthbound at around 7.

I just had my brother's old SNES, he didn't let me play his N64. D:

Ninji you missed a lot yesterday. D:

Edited by Sara

I find .7z files uncommon so I'd say it's understandable that you didn't know about it but Final Fantasy? Odd that you don't know it.

I find 7zip to be more and more common... Probably because it's a freeware and it can unpack pretty much the same archives as winRAR.

Though I find its interface less comfortable, but at least, it doesn't ask you to buy it each time you open it.

Edited by Marthur

By the way, I see you, Fireman. Congrats on the promotion.

Thanks, I suppose.

ahahaha Ninji shall be my first target

Edited by Fireman

You suppose?

Wouldn't be the first time.

It's just a habit of mine when someone congratulates me. Don't pay it any heed. ^^

Good, this makes it easier, then.

Thanks, I suppose.

ahahaha Ninji shall be my first target

Good Fireman.

Mine was some Atari game I don't remember, at a time I don't remember either.

Same here. It was either Pang or Bubble Bobble.

On a related note, the first console game I saw someone played was probably Ghouls 'n ghosts on the Atari.

If anyone cares, which I'm sure you won't, the first game system I had ever played (not owned) was an Atari.

It's just a habit of mine when someone congratulates me. Don't pay it any heed. ^^

Alright, then.

One step closer to world domination, woohoo!

Good, this makes it easier, then.
Good Fireman.

>_>

I find 7zip to be more and more common... Probably because it's a freeware and it can unpack pretty much the same archives as winRAR.

Though I find it's interface less comfortable, but at least, it doesn't ask you to buy it each time you open it.

I never bothered looking for other such program since I was content with WinRAR. The pop-up doesn't bother me, kinda used to it >_>

Edited by Sirius

What games did you mainly play, then, and how did you find out about FE? I shouldn't be talking, as I had a PS1 and PS2 instead of a Gamecube or N64. .-.

I'll name off everything I have in my game bag and upstairs (that's actually worth playing); Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver (first game ever), Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platnium, colloseum, colloseum 2, mystery dungeon red, mystery dungeon time, pokemon ranger; Fire emblem 7,8,9,10, and 11; Mario super advanced, baseball, Galaxy, super bros, superstar saga, partners in time, party 7, 8, 9, 64 DS; Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Link to the Past, Twilight Princess (never got past dungeon one due to arachnaphobia >_>); Warioland 3 and 4; Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Cobi's Journey and Tara's adventure; Kirby nightmare in dreamland, Airride; Mirror world, squeak squad, (don't know what the latest one is called--it's that collection of kirby games); 007 Nightsomething; Duel Masters advance (suckish, really); MySims (sister got this one >_>); Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl; Worms 3D; Lego games of star wars and indiana jones; and lastly Naruto: Clash of Ninjas 2.

I came to know FE because my friend played it. I asked to play, and I sucked... Epically. So did he, but I even thought you were supposed to press A to make someone hit the people.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I'll name off everything I have in my game bag and upstairs (that's actually worth playing); Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver (first game ever), Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platnium, colloseum, colloseum 2, mystery dungeon red, mystery dungeon time, pokemon ranger; Fire emblem 7,8,9,10, and 11; Mario super advanced, baseball, Galaxy, super bros, superstar saga, partners in time, party 7, 8, 9, 64 DS; Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Link to the Past, Twilight Princess (never got past dungeon one due to arachnaphobia >_>)

Pokemon games are RPGs.

*pats*