FE4 THREAD

Fia

I just gave up. That was absolutely terrible. Oh yeah, and if I stopped moving at some points in the Bowser match, that was because my TV or Wii or something was being retarded. It stopped showing the screen for a bit and I don't think that even though I was pressing buttons it was doing stuff.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gave up. That was absolutely terrible. Oh yeah, and if I stopped moving at some points in the Bowser match, that was because my TV or Wii or something was being retarded. It stopped showing the screen for a bit and I don't think that even though I was pressing buttons it was doing stuff.

Sounds just as bad as lag. I had fun all the same. Good game, Hika.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Sounds just as bad as lag. I had fun all the same. Good game, Hika.

No. I mean that the screen literally went black and white and when it started showing again stuff had already happened. But I would've lost anyways, probably. I just wouldn't have done as bad I guess.

You've become even more predictable to me Lux.

Bah. So have you. I just can't figure a way around it. >_> And at this rate, I never will. But hey, I'm starting to use grabs at better times, you know?

GGs Lux. That's for today.

Yeah. I only win once... I just can't win, can I? XD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Bah. So have you. I just can't figure a way around it. >_> And at this rate, I never will. But hey, I'm starting to use grabs at better times, you know?

Yeah. I only win once... I just can't win, can I? XD

I've always been predictable, though I do try something new as a surprise every now and then like down tilt which worked well on you a few times. With the way I play, I don't think it matters much if you can read me.

You seem to have better luck against Sara though.

I've always been predictable, though I do try something new as a surprise every now and then like down tilt which worked well on you a few times. With the way I play, I don't think it matters much if you can read me.

You seem to have better luck against Sara though.

I try my best. At the last match, it looked like I was onto something for a second. I had it, and then I lost it. DX

Are you kidding me? *raises eyebrows* I can barely score a hit on her!

I try my best. At the last match, it looked like I was onto something for a second. I had it, and then I lost it. DX

Are you kidding me? *raises eyebrows* I can barely score a hit on her!

Huh, I could've sworn you said you won a few times against her.

Huh, I could've sworn you said you won a few times against her.

I have... But rarely, and was usually because she screwed up, not me playing well. Apparently Pikachu takes a while longer to master than some characters. <_< But, I hear he's versatile, so it might just be worth it in the end. (Seriouslly, how come I did awesome with Pichu in melee, but I suck at Pikachu in brawl...?)

I have... But rarely, and was usually because she screwed up, not me playing well. Apparently Pikachu takes a while longer to master than some characters. <_< But, I hear he's versatile, so it might just be worth it in the end. (Seriouslly, how come I did awesome with Pichu in melee, but I suck at Pikachu in brawl...?)

Well back when you played Pichu in Melee you probably didn't have the competition you have now.

Well back when you played Pichu in Melee you probably didn't have the competition you have now.

Like how I won a little band tournament with Pichu last year? However, Fox and Captain Falcon are my mains in that game. I had to use Pichu for "being too good".

Lol level nine cpus. XD And my friends, occasionally. But they would lose to anyone here.

lolPichu.

I liked him for two reasons: I thought he was more powerful... And he could have goggles. XD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Nope. It's just the one that I played the least, along with FE6.

Not even begun HNM

So you haven't gone through the hassle of getting to the infamous 19xx? (Actually, I don't know if it's infamous, but I hate getting Nils to level 7, and killing Kishuna.