Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Fleece said:

[12:07:24 AM] Shade: basically
[12:07:51 AM] Shade: i couldnt figure out what to get you cause idk if you thought a certain turtle plush would be cute
[12:08:08 AM] Shade: and all the shiny stuff in gift shops was w/e mostly
[12:08:42 AM] Shade: so i was like 
fuck it
and got two passes to use before september 30th
[12:08:44 AM] Shade: so uh
[12:08:46 AM] Shade: thats a date

(he's talking about seaworld)

also I got him to touch a horseshoe crab while he was there and on the phone with me, he thinks they're weird and alien looking and I'm just like "TOUCH THE CRAB" and he finally did it idk I think they're cute lol

huh why two passes?
did you make him touch a penguin
i dunno where you find penguins fyi

1 hour ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Bye Japan it was fun while it lasted ;-;

did you find any sukus in akiba

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

what does japan have against pants

japan is right, pants are lame, skirts/dresses is the way to go

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

so, how many 日本語上手ですね did you get

Literally every Japanese person... or that's what I'd say but I feel like the people I just talked briefly to just assumed I was Japanese or something so they didn't say anything, lmao. Feelsbad looking Asian.

But for anyone I have more than an exhange of a few words with... I use a slightly not basic word and suddenly they're like "そういう言葉は外国人は使わないよ。"

What's complicated about 積極的.

Anyway, it was a good trip. 12 days I think was a bit much for JUST touring Tokyo, but it was still fun. Was able to buy Cipher cards. And manga. And light novels.

I would've bought doujins or something, but I don't have anywhere to hide them safely while I'm with my family, so I'll have to save those for next time. :')

Also Class VII info hype. Looks like they're all playable and best boy achieved his dream of becoming a musician. 

2 hours ago, Tonton said:

i don't want everyone with pants

i just don't want everyone with skirts

yep, you need a chat with tedius

51 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

japan is right, pants are lame, skirts/dresses is the way to go

good shirley

39 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Literally every Japanese person... or that's what I'd say but I feel like the people I just talked briefly to just assumed I was Japanese or something so they didn't say anything, lmao. Feelsbad looking Asian.

But for anyone I have more than an exhange of a few words with... I use a slightly not basic word and suddenly they're like "そういう言葉は外国人は使わないよ。"

What's complicated about 積極的.

Anyway, it was a good trip. 12 days I think was a bit much for JUST touring Tokyo, but it was still fun. Was able to buy Cipher cards. And manga. And light novels.

I would've bought doujins or something, but I don't have anywhere to hide them safely while I'm with my family, so I'll have to save those for next time. :')

Also Class VII info hype. Looks like they're all playable and best boy achieved his dream of becoming a musician.

so instead of an amazing foreigner who knows japanese, people mistook you for an illiterate japanese
rip neal's weeb dreams

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

did you find any sukus in akiba

None that I can recall. ;-;

22 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

so instead of an amazing foreigner who knows japanese, people mistook you for an illiterate japanese
rip neal's weeb dreams

I need to memorize more kanji. T_T

My accent is okay but that's like it lmao.

10 minutes ago, Tonton said:

poor neal

It's okay I'll take it as a COMPLIMENT that (some) people thought I was Japanese.

People in tourist-heavy areas were pretty good at noticing that I wasn't actually Japanese, though.