FE4 THREAD

Fia

9 hours ago, Kokoro said:

huh why two passes?
did you make him touch a penguin
i dunno where you find penguins fyi

So I can go with him next time, he was out there yesterday with his family since his younger cousins came to visit iirc

And I have no idea if Sea World even has penguins, I'll ask him though! I'll probably pet one myself if allowed to
me neither they probably have some in certain zoos and the like 

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

So I can go with him next time, he was out there yesterday with his family since his younger cousins came to visit iirc

And I have no idea if Sea World even has penguins, I'll ask him though! I'll probably pet one myself if allowed to
me neither they probably have some in certain zoos and the like 

ohhhhhhhhhh. that sounds like a fun date. let me crash the party be careful with this heat

me neither lmao. if there are, it'd have to be a ... uh... a special thing to pet them. i would too.

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

ohhhhhhhhhh. that sounds like a fun date. let me crash the party be careful with this heat

me neither lmao. if there are, it'd have to be a ... uh... a special thing to pet them. i would too.

Yeah!! oh my and yeah I should I'm still pale as shit and Pride himself had his entire face sunburnt recently so who knows what'll happen if I'm out there aughughfhguf

lol yes, also he told me they do have penguins there but you're not allowed to touch them and can't interact with them normally but thinks theres a thing where you're allowed to touch one but it costs extra so poo

9 hours ago, Tonton said:

Meanwhile the FFXII remaster is $50/R$230 :^)

full price for a ps2 remaster :')
squeenix being squeenix and making sure they don't get my money

1 hour ago, Fruity Insanity said:

I'm getting Sen III and Fire Emblem ads... Google knows...

big data op

12 hours ago, Fleece said:

Yeah!! oh my and yeah I should I'm still pale as shit and Pride himself had his entire face sunburnt recently so who knows what'll happen if I'm out there aughughfhguf

lol yes, also he told me they do have penguins there but you're not allowed to touch them and can't interact with them normally but thinks theres a thing where you're allowed to touch one but it costs extra so poo

SUNSCREEN! and take an umbrella along with you and make Pride hold it for you because that's what he should be doing. well... at least i hope the umbrella would help you????

oh really now... i gotta get that job then and go there myself... lolol. but that's what i thought, if it had penguins

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

but then i'll have no one else to confide in ;_;

You could confide in me, but i'm sure Tonton is being a jokerjoker

55 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Gaius looks the coolest imo :P:

well, there's definitely a gap between his chill past self and his new badass priest look

50 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

but then i'll have no one else to confide in ;_;

gotta choose your choices

Just now, TheEnd said:

well, there's definitely a gap between his chill past self and his new badass priest look

Gaius of the Holy Wind, the Gaiusritter

Just now, TheEnd said:

Gaius of the Holy Wind, the Gaiusritter