• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I do remember! And look how that turned out for me! Lex was annihlated in a heartbeat! So then I had to restart! <_< And you didn't say final chapters. You said the whole first gen!

:facepalm:

Correction, I said that for the first gen, you only need Lex, Fin, Sigurd and Levin and that a healer is recommended. WHICH IS TRUE. Though yes, I'm at fault for not saying some additional stuff. Though you didn't use Lex much that time <_<

I've mentioned a few times in this thread that Levin and Sigurd can take on chapter 5.

You what?!

EDIT: Then again, I'm being helped along the way. :3

No FAQs

No websites

No Japanese knowledge

Final destination

Oh, and I didn't get Holsety either. And the list goes on...

I killed Ayra in my first PT and Elto too. ;_________;

Killing Elto doesn't change a thing, though. Earth Sword? What Earth Sword?

No FAQs

No websites

No Japanese knowledge

Final destination

XD

Wait, was that your first playthrough of Fire Emblem? Ever?

By the way everyone, look at my favorite game. :3

First time I played I didn't know you could get a return staff so then in chapter 2 Levin was still in the forest zone and I didnt move him before taking Mcbeth's castle then Fury came and I couldn't reach the main castle in time.. and I was using the game save.. (and cause I also thought that if you still have a castle left you dont lose... and didn't use the emulator save state and also cause Sortied everyone out of the castle and ardan died..)

Edited by Jason W.

No FAQs

No websites

No Japanese knowledge

Final destination

Killing Elto doesn't change a thing, though. Earth Sword? What Earth Sword?

This.

I also killed Yuria...five times.

Edited by Marthur

I always look up shit for FE since happening to buy a guide for Blazing Sword. I figure if one game in the series wanted me to get a certain unit to level 7 and finish one chapter at doubletime to get access to an extra chapter in one part of the story, then finish another chapter at doubletime pace later in the story, then wanted me to kill an optional enemy in the span of a single turn in the following extra chapter to get another extra chapter and later, gave me a chance to finish another chapter on the double and get another extra chapter to get a slightly altered ending with should I finish it, without telling me a speck of it in advance, it was probably part of a series made by obnoxious japanese people that make games with tons of extra shit that only goddamn nerds could figure out on their own.

Edited by Rehab

I prefer thracia.

Also, a good thing about playing with the units I mentioned: Hero Axe, Silver Sword, Holsety are more likely to reach over 50 kills. The more kills on Holsety, the less Levin!Arthur needs Pursuit ring.

First playthroughs for me are usually blind. I end up composing a team of mostly earlygame units while I use others that come in the midgame depending on their base stats. Minerva in FE3 for example.

Edited by Sirius

I think Levin is screwed...

29mlrbm.png

The silver lining is that he can't get hit by the sleep staff.

Just remember that he can't be sleeped if his RES is greater than the bishop's MAG.

Also, sleeping characters can still dodge just fine in FE4, so don't worry about it. Just keep a Rest staff user nearby.

This.

I also killed Yuria...five times.

You mean, you're supposed not to?

Wait, was that your first playthrough of Fire Emblem? Ever?

Yes, it was.

i c wut j00 did thar.

XD

I prefer thracia.

Also, a good thing about playing with the units I mentioned: Hero Axe, Silver Sword, Holsety are more likely to reach over 50 kills. The more kills on Holsety, the less Levin!Arthur needs Pursuit ring.

First playthroughs for me are usually blind. I end up composing a team of mostly earlygame units while I use others that come in the midgame depending on their base stats. Minerva in FE3 for example.

I have a feeling I will, too, but I won't know until I play it. For now it's FE4.

Kills are passed down?! SUH-WEET!!! : D

I just use whoever is good. But I know the basics, such as that I should avoid jeigans.

How? And is there a chance he'll survive? I mean... He has the life ring. : D

He's goddamn Levin.

I regret nothing.

: D

Good Lux.

I have a feeling I will, too, but I won't know until I play it. For now it's FE4.

I just use whoever is good. But I know the basics, such as that I should avoid jeigans.

They're passed down even if the weapons themselves aren't.

Edited by Tiena

No, I think you probably won't. It's more difficult and you can struggle even with broken units.

Yup... just keep using the same weapon to land a killing blow (and make sure it's a good one). With 50 kills, your character will be able to critical even if he/she doesn't have the skill. Good weapons for 50 kills would be...

Braves/Hero weapons, Sigurd's Silver Sword, Holsety.

Just remember that he can't be sleeped if his RES is greater than the bishop's MAG.

Yes, it was.

It wasn't. It was one off. But then I gave Azel's barrier ring to Levin. He'll be fine, I suppose. The only way I'll find out is to play.

Oh, no surprise then. I played FE7, and it was only through some miracle that I survived. I let many characters die, I promoted ASAP, and Eliwood promoted at level 7. DX The list goes on, but I think you get the point. XD

He's goddamn Levin.

My Levin actually gets hit often ocassionally.