FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yes, yes, and yes. : P (AND I KNOW! I JUST SCREWED UP, THAT'S ALL!)

As I noticed, half the levels were abuse, and half weren't. 1-5=Resire fun. 6-20=Staff abuse. 21-30=Raaaape.

No, No, and No.

Leaf: Elite ring + Villagers.

Patty: Elite ring + Villagers... then there's the fact that you don't need to promote her (unless ranking), just have her steal and that's it.

Corple/Sharlow: Restore, Warp, Recover, Return don't need stats and Libro heals enough for the most part and could go to others (Claude!Patty, Leaf for example).

No1 needs abuse... If you're looking for some1 that does, they're called Wendy and Sophia in FE6 and Est in every game she's in.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, and No.

Leaf: Elite ring + Villagers.

Patty: Elite ring + Villagers... then there's the fact that you don't need to promote her (unless ranking), just have her steal and that's it.

Corple/Sharlow: Restore, Warp, Recover, Return don't need stats and Libro heals enough for the most part and could go to others (Claude!Patty, Leaf for example).

No1 needs abuse.

Yes, yes, and-- for crying out loud! Arguing like that is childish!

Leaf: But you'd need to baby him, instead of abusing.

Patty: But you want to promote her, because she is an excellent fighter.

Corple: Rephrase... Please? And besides, in my case Corple needs it, because he's my Holsety user.

As for your edit, I spy Est in every game she's in. Well, Corple is an Est!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Leaf: But you'd need to baby him, instead of abusing.

Patty: But you want to promote her, because she is an excellent fighter.

Corple: Rephrase... Please? And besides, in my case Corple needs it, because he's my Holsety user.

As for your edit, I spy Est in every game she's in. Well, Corple is an Est!

Leaf: That depends on how soon you want him to promote. Pursuit or Hero Sword would be good on him but he does not need abuse or much babying.

Patty: No, not really and you've got plenty of excellent Fighters as it is.

Corple/Sharlow: Can function without any EXP given to him. Level ups he gets just makes him more useful (status staves) but he doesn't need abuse.

Chainey said it best: Corple is more of an Elice. Est is a combat unit, combat units need decent fighting capabilities in order to function and Est lacks this without abuse. Corple is a healer, healers only need their staves to function and you have Patty to provide the funds.

Leaf: That depends on how soon you want him to promote. Pursuit or Hero Sword would be good on him but he does not need abuse or much babying.

Patty: No, not really and you've got plenty of excellent Fighters as it is.

Corple/Sharlow: Can function without any EXP given to him. Level ups he gets just makes him more useful (status staves) but he doesn't need abuse.

Chainey said it best: Corple is more of an Elice. Est is a combat unit, combat units need decent fighting capabilities in order to function and Est lacks this without abuse. Corple is a healer, healers only need their staves to function and you have Patty to provide the funds.

Leaf: Oh really? And what about Corple, who does not possess pursuit upon promotion?

Patty: Have you ever actually tried using Patty as a thieffighter? She is excellent!

Corple: Yeah, he needs it in my case.

Sirius. I'm not referring to the general case. I'm refering to my case. If I want to use Holsety in this playthrough I have to abuse him. Since I do, I did.

Leaf: Oh really? And what about Corple, who does not possess pursuit upon promotion?

You should have let him inherit the pursuit ring. >_<

Patty: Have you ever actually tried using Patty as a thieffighter? She is excellent!

Corple: Yeah, he needs it in my case.

Sirius. I'm not referring to the general case. I'm refering to my case. If I want to use Holsety in this playthrough I have to abuse him. Since I do, I did.

Patty: I have. Left her with the Thunder Sword for her to steal from a distance, preferred the better swords on my better fighters.

Corple: K.

For some reason, that post glitched out. Ignore it. >.<

whatever.

brb Fencing. be on like 4:30. I'll gladly act as a sponge for your woes. @.@

Patty: I have. Left her with the Thunder Sword for her to steal from a distance, preferred the better swords on my better fighters.

I stick her with the defense sword, which no one else needs. She also has the wind sword, which not even she needs, because I detest these ranged swords.

I stick her with the defense sword, which no one else needs. She also has the wind sword, which not even she needs, because I detest these ranged swords.

I give the Defense Sword to someone who doesn't fall behind too much (Delmud, Nanna and such). Ranged Swords are good, nothing spectacular but not bad. Beats not doing anything when an enemy attacks you with 2 range and WTA against magic attacks is also decent.

I give the Defense Sword to someone who doesn't fall behind too much (Delmud, Nanna and such). Ranged Swords are good, nothing spectacular but not bad. Beats not doing anything when an enemy attacks you with 2 range and WTA against magic attacks is also decent.

Patty sure as heck doesn't fall behind. Yay for 7 move. ^_^ And I suppose you're right about the ranged swords, but the fact that most of my units lack magic power, coupled with the cost makes me believe they're more trouble than they're worth.

Patty sure as heck doesn't fall behind. Yay for 7 move. ^_^ And I suppose you're right about the ranged swords, but the fact that most of my units lack magic power, coupled with the cost makes me believe they're more trouble than they're worth.

You don't need it. You don't have to attack with the spell in the player phase if it's less beneficial than a direct attack.

You don't need it. You don't have to attack with the spell in the player phase if it's less beneficial than a direct attack.

So you use it not to kill, but for the sake of striking back on the enemy phase?

So you use it not to kill, but for the sake of striking back on the enemy phase?

You use it when it's beneficial. Examples:

Celice has Silver and Thunder. He will double with both. If Celice can put the enemy at HP range so that say... Skasha kills on his second attack with Both the Silver Sword or Elthunder, you'll want to have Celice use Elthunder so he won't risk a counterattack.

If Patty is going to attack a high HP enemy, you want to use the spell so she won't take a counter-attack.

If Celice will kill Silver and not with Thunder, do what you want. I'd kill if he's the last one to move or weaken so some1 else can get some EXP.

And yes you want to use it on the enemy phase. Mounted units can attack and change weapons after doing that so you could have Oifaye attack with Hero Sword but switch to Fire Sword before ending his turn.

Edited by Sirius

And yes you want to use it on the enemy phase. Mounted units can attack and change weapons after doing that so you could have Oifaye attack with Hero Sword but switch to Fire Sword before ending his turn.

I think you finally gave me a reason to train Celice. : D

Now that you mention it... Enemy Paladins in PoR could switch weapons after attacking.