FE4 THREAD

Fia

;_____;

It has Lute, so your story is automatically awesome. :wub: Kidding aside, it's a deep reaching emotional story. Before I can say anything more... Are you trying to write more to the story, or are you trying to come up with more fanfictions?

:awesome:

Adding a chapter (not to the one you just read, though) but I've been stricken by writer's block for who knows how long without much luck. Current word count is 3700 something like that but is still half of what the previous one was, every now and then I think of whether I should beef up one section of it or to keep adding. Admittedly there's two out of the four sections that don't have very much and a third I'm still working on. I guess I should keep writing and hope it eventually comes to me again or something.

As you probably noticed, my deep rooted problem is organization.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

after the transformation of Ralf and Clark into FATRALF and FATBLACKCLARK, Heidern underwent his own. he turned into GIANTHEIDERN. he started out as a colossus, with only his foot in battle while his toes fought for him, but then it was only the heel of his boot. he crushed people in a city OH NO GIANT CYCLOPS oh wait he has an eyepatch lol. he kept getting bigger and bigger.

he disappeared one day.after a week the sun rise was brighter than ever and Heidern rocketed out of the sun and made a pose when he landed on earth. he didnt stay tho and wnet back into space.hegrabbed the sun and put it in his emptu eyesocket yes he was that big already! he shot laser beams with the sun eye and stuff.

meanwhile FATRALF was sitting on the moon and then the moon started to move The waves started to swell.it came to life and grew limbs and then FATRALF wrestled with it. GIANTHEIDERN kept shooting laser beams lol and FATBLACKCLARK was just stting on Eartj watcing all of it.

he end

Adding a chapter (not to the one you just read, though) but I've been stricken by writer's block for who knows how long without much luck. Current word count is 3700 something like that but is still half of what the previous one was, every now and then I think of whether I should beef up one section of it or to keep adding. Admittedly there's two out of the four sections that don't have very much and a third I'm still working on. I guess I should keep writing and hope it eventually comes to me again or something.

As you probably noticed, my deep rooted problem is organization.

Well, since you seem to prefer not to show me the work, at least let me tell you this: Keep on writing, my friend. You'll be doing the world a favor if you do. :) But if it's writers block... I recommend you do what I do whenever I seem to have the dreaded ailment: Take a walk, get some fresh air; or at the very least: take a break. I came back and finished my assignment without much problem because my mind was more clear and relaxed. By the way, did you choose that story to show me because it had Lute in it? XD

I... Don't like criticizing people, so... I'll keep my mouth shut here.

Well, since you seem to prefer not to show me the work, at least let me tell you this: Keep on writing, my friend. You'll be doing the world a favor if you do. :) But if it's writers block... I recommend you do what I do whenever I seem to have the dreaded ailment: Take a walk, get some fresh air; or at the very least: take a break. I came back and finished my assignment without much problem because my mind was more clear and relaxed. By the way, did you choose that story to show me because it had Lute in it? XD

I... Don't like criticizing people, so... I'll keep my mouth shut here.

I wouldn't mind showing you. :mellow: It's FE4 fanfiction starring [guess who] but since I'm not very organized I literally stare at a blank page for a bit before I start pulling dictionary words out. Last time it was 'clandestine'. I chose that story because it's the only one that's finished considering it's a one-shot. Oh, and that I was praised by a random Anon for it. I like that Anon. That Anon fed my inner muse.

Criticism is all I have ;_; gib me.

I wouldn't mind showing you. mellow.gif It's FE4 fanfiction starring [guess who] but since I'm not very organized I literally stare at a blank page for a bit before I start pulling dictionary words out. Last time it was 'clandestine'. I chose that story because it's the only one that's finished considering it's a one-shot. Oh, and that I was praised by a random Anon for it. I like that Anon. That Anon fed my inner muse.

Criticism is all I have ;_; gib me.

Well... I'd prefer it if you showed me tomorrow. I tend to think better in the daytime. If you're around then, I'd be glad to help. ^^ Sorry, but I really can't be of much help right now. *cries*

I was simply going to agree with you. It seemed a little... Unorganized, at places, that's all. But honestly, other than that, it was great!

Back and I have to say goodbye again, lolclass.

Also, Chal. If you want, we can talk about your fanfic later... =o

Goddess Icons are the same in FE6-10.

94.gif

GoddessIcon.gif

However, the icon is different than FE3/DS': goddessicon.png, goddessicon.PNG

FE1/2 doesn't have icons for items/weapons, and FE4/5 just use rings for stat boosters.

Edited by Chainey

... Since no else is asking, I will: What in the world is so funny?

Read:

Yes, Sapphire Cup with Jack Levin (Astro Robin) because I'm used to Captain Falcon but he sucks in Big Blue and Mute City Sapphire. Red Gazelle had 372 and I had 371 and I was about 0:00:050 from ending up in 8th place in Mute City which would've made me win the cup =

Also, it sucks in Sapphire's Mute City when you take the floating high and end up with such speed that crash into a wall a bit above the main high :(

I CAN NEVER KILL MY RIVAL IN MUTE CITY UNLESS IT'S BLACK BULL AND HE'S 3 CARS AROUND ME! BULLSHIT!

Oh and this is on Master Class btw. I'll laugh if I have an easier time with the Emerald Cup on Master >_>.