• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Gato as in Best unit in the Gato archetype. By your logic we should just name the person with the exact name of the archetype and not even have a poll.

Because sure, Gatoh is getting so many "Best" votes.

Because your logic is not what's being followed. They're basing their votes on whom they think is the best unit among Gato Archetype... you know, Athos for FE7 since lots of people here don't play SNES FE (due to being against emulation or just bullshitting some excuse for playing FE6 and not SNES FE) and FE5 Sety because they've played those games and they know what he's like.

Is it me, or does Toki from HnK seem a lot like Jesus?

Of course.

And Yuda is Boy George.

Because your logic is not what's being followed. They're basing their votes on whom they think is the best unit among Gato Archetype... you know, Athos for FE7 since lots of people here don't play SNES FE (due to being against emulation or just bullshitting some excuse for playing FE6 and not SNES FE) and FE5 Sety because they've played those games and they know what he's like.

Then my logic would be valid, just not in play. le fu.

Also enlighten me, where does it says the criteria?

Edited by Rei of Nanto

I never got Sety or Cyas in FE5 idk if its my Rom or something... I did go to 4x, but in Chapter 23 I didn't see a Cyas and Sety conversation only the Baron guy and his minions. or does Sety only come out as an npc in a certain number of turns?

Best Gato as in Best unit in the Gato archetype. By your logic we should just name the person with the exact name of the archetype and not even have a poll.

Because sure, Gatoh is getting so many "Best" votes.

I voted FE5 Sety despite not having played any of the SNES FE games.

Ok then.

MSN is down >:

(Well I get start it for some reason.)

Hihi. :3

'Sup Sara.

FE5 is pretty much as easy, when Sety is doing his Gatoh function.

FE5, as easy as FE7.

lololololololol

MSN is down >:

DO NOT FEAR ME

I lost a bet.

;-;

FE5, as easy as FE7.

lololololololol

Yeah, read just half of the phrase.

Then my logic would be valid, just not in play. le fu.

Also enlighten me, where does it says the criteria?

The fact that it says "Best/Worst Gato Archetype" and that there's only one character with the name throughout the series, unless you wanna make the poll between FE1 Gato and FESD Gato which is instantly debunked by the thread starting Voting Athos. Why else would he vote Athos for best Gato Archetype if it's not because he thinks Athos is the best Gato Archetype?

It'd be fine if you just voted like "Athos because Sety's bound to get too many votes" but no, you played both FE5 and FE7 and basically insisted that Athos is indeed better which doesn't make sense when you agreed to what I said about Sety earlier.

Again, if the archetype best votes would be on who fits the archetype the most, it'd obviously be the fucking character it was named after so what's the point of a poll?

I never got Sety or Cyas in FE5 idk if its my Rom or something... I did go to 4x, but in Chapter 23 I didn't see a Cyas and Sety conversation only the Baron guy and his minions. or does Sety only come out as an npc in a certain number of turns?

He's supposed to appear when Leaf approaches the castle. I usually warp and rescue Leaf to have Sety appear so the stupid mounted knights attack him.

@Kenshiro: FE7 lategame is much much easier than FE5 lategame.

... I better keep it in mind to say the word "exception" in such posts... damn it.

Edited by Sirius

FE5, as easy as FE7.

lololololololol

MSN is down >:

DO NOT FEAR ME

I lost a bet.

;-;

...omgmaidoutfitlololol

*ninihug/pat*

^^;

Hi.

Hi. =D

Apparently, Yuda/Juda is supposed to be a Judas figure... Which would fit Souther a shitload more, but meh.

Well, only in name. I don't think it reflects much on his character.

The fact that it says "Best/Worst Gato Archetype" and that there's only one character with the name throughout the series, unless you wanna make the poll between FE1 Gato and FESD Gato which is instantly debunked by the thread starting Voting Athos. Why else would he vote Athos for best Gato Archetype if it's not because he thinks Athos is the best Gato Archetype?

It'd be fine if you just voted like "Athos because Sety's bound to get too many votes" but no, you played both FE5 and FE7 and basically insisted that Athos is indeed better which doesn't make sense when you agreed to what I said about Sety earlier.

Again, if the archetype best votes would be on who fits the archetype the most, it'd obviously be the fucking character it was named after so what's the point of a poll?

Storyline-wise, what is Gato's role again?

@Kenshiro: FE7 lategame is much much easier than FE5 lategame.

I know that. But the reeeeeaally hard shit is gone. Maybe a couple of berzerker staffs, but that's it.

Hello Sara, you have a maid now.

Nini's my maid? o:

I will need a minute think about this.

Oh, that's gonna be fun

...omgmaidoutfitlololol

*ninihug/pat*

^^;

Female maid outfit Julius, to be exact.

;______________;

Hello Sara, you have a maid now.

Oh, alright~ <3

Nini's my maid? o: